Craigslist find

boostedvan

Reaction score
This popped up on Craigslist and I couldn't pass it up. The guy I bought it from had it tucked away for years. I put power to it and it all works. I'm going to replace the belt in it just to be on the safe side.
Anyone have luck on Craigslist these days? My area is pretty dried up these days.

00Y0Y_6VJnIVbtZC4_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

00J0J_1PTHxzGpGT6_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

00x0x_f8s8O3NgJzl_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

Now you need the Clectron "divider box" for the center-front channel and a dual-speaker front-rear fader to complete the set.

Great find for some GREAT music!

CBODY67

Now you need the Clectron "divider box" for the center-front channel and a dual-speaker front-rear fader to complete the set.

Great find for some GREAT music!

CBODY67

My car is already an AM 8-track so I'm all set with the divider box under the dash already. Just a plug and play install. Going to put some new speakers in the car while I have the dash apart.

This popped up on Craigslist and I couldn't pass it up. The guy I bought it from had it tucked away for years. I put power to it and it all works. I'm going to replace the belt in it just to be on the safe side.
Anyone have luck on Craigslist these days? My area is pretty dried up these days.

View attachment 397447

View attachment 397448

View attachment 397449
i have luck now and then but it's pretty sparse. i recently bought a near perfect set of road wheels, perfect trim rings and very nice domes with two early and two late caps. mounted on them are 4 white stripe milestars with 95% tread and even port-a-walls. for $250 i could pass them up.

Back