Cruisin the Coast

Mopar001

Reaction score
Just came back from "Cruisin the Coast" in Gulfport/Biloxi Mississippi. Really disappointed that I seen NOT ONE Chrysler Dodge Plymouth Mopar Vendor. And nothing at the swap meet. Whats up with that? I plan on going to Carlisle next year. I guess that's where the Mopar action is. Are there anyother Mopar events besides Mopar Nationals?

You're surprised there's no Mopar vendor? You were probably tripping on SBCs...

I used to love "cruisin the coast". Just for what it was, not for the swap meet, which was always a little lame.

Cheapest room I found this year was $225.00 a nite with a 3 day mimimum. SCREW THAT...!!!

There are several good Mopar shows around the SE. Mopars at the battleship in the spring, Huntsville Alabama in late summer, The Lebanon tenn show 3 weeks ago was excellent. The big daddy Don Garlits show in Ocala Fl is coming up the 1st of Nov. And we are looking forward to the "Big Easy Mopar" show in New orleans in May. I've never been but have heard good things about it.
These are all Mopar shows with vendors.

As far as swap meets go........ A,B & E body ......... your fine. Forward look and C body ..... save your money for Carlisle.

Just make sure you spend the extra $20 and get your D.L. "Enhanced" before you go Will. Not to get into Canada but to get back into your country without hassle from the US Customs

A good way to break the winter blues: Mopar Performance swap meet and trade show. Very large indoor show, First Saturday in March. Indiana State Fairgrounds, Indianapolis, Indiana.

Back