Curious on value of rare car. Need input

As long as you have a clear title, it should not be an issue, although I would have the title in my own name prior to posting that info.

Dave
Yeah that makes sense. I’ll make sure and do the appropriate licensing.
Thanks Dave

wash it show some pics of the engine and better interior shots . there wil;l be a noted improvement in the bidding , lol . has it been under cover fot it stored life . why was it not driven ?

wash it show some pics of the engine and better interior shots . there wil;l be a noted improvement in the bidding , lol . has it been under cover fot it stored life . why was it not driven ?
The gentleman who bought it New made good money, had a tendency to buy a lot of new racy cars. Then would move on to the next new thing. At 93 years old he has a life I’m very jealous of

Also, I don’t want this to be a bidding war. This isn’t a thread to just sell the car. I am not certain of the cars future, I just really wanted to share it with you guys, the real enthusiasts. I can’t wait to clean it up and see what all the Powertrain needs to be on the road again. Where can I get a NOS fuel tank?

Last edited:
Yeah that makes sense. I’ll make sure and do the appropriate licensing.
Thanks Dave

I'll send you my name and address so you get the proper information on the title for me!!:poke: ( do you get the feeling I like/want this yet)

carbs needed more air , and the maxwedge scoop is to close to the hood to get good air . so taller air cleaners got the results i was looking for . and vintage american's 'r' me .

DSC03441.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

DSC06665.JPG

DSC03372.JPG

DSC03389[1].JPG

DSC07836.JPG

DSC09343.JPG

DSC09180.JPG

I'll send you my name and address so you get the proper information on the title for me!!:poke: ( do you get the feeling I like/want this yet)
I am really surprised at this actually! The Polara was my entry to the FCBO, you guys wouldn’t even respond to my PM’s with serious questions, lol, and now my PM box is piling up.
I’ll spend some time with the car to get all the important info. Underside pics, under carpet pics, serial numbers and detailed motor information and pics. My big thing is convenience. Nice people who are willing to make it easy.
When I sold the Polara I had a guy who wanted a 50% discount AND have me drive it to him in Canada, another COUNTRY! You guys are making me feel better about FCBO. I am really excited, especially after being bummed about the Polara thread when I was just trying to be APART of the the FCBO community

carbs needed more air , and the maxwedge scoop is to close to the hood to get good air . so taller air cleaners got the results i was looking for . and vintage american's 'r' me .

View attachment 207292
Dang! You live in Pacific Northwest? We should hang out lol. The early 63-75 nascar fatty rubber was the best look of all those cars. I like the early M/T “drag radial” type look on “passenger” cars. Me likey the collection

I am really surprised at this actually! The Polara was my entry to the FCBO, you guys wouldn’t even respond to my PM’s with serious questions, lol, and now my PM box is piling up.
I’ll spend some time with the car to get all the important info. Underside pics, under carpet pics, serial numbers and detailed motor information and pics. My big thing is convenience. Nice people who are willing to make it easy.
When I sold the Polara I had a guy who wanted a 50% discount AND have me drive it to him in Canada, another COUNTRY! You guys are making me feel better about FCBO. I am really excited, especially after being bummed about the Polara thread when I was just trying to be APART of the the FCBO community
The members will always help someone in need, however if a member joins, then says this is my car and I'm going to do xyz seemingly just wanting approval of their ideas without appearing willing to listen to advice from those knowing it'll be a costly mistake, then that member won't obtain much assistance.

I'm not saying this describes you, just clarifying the situation- like Stan posted, they like mentoring you, otherwise they'd have told you to @#$% off.

All the best with the new wheels.

Last edited:
Until he guts the drive line out for another b/e bodied car it will be worthless! LOL!!!
But seriously please don't do that!
Oh jeeze. I’m not going to change anything! The Polara was different. It was a yellow 72 Polara. I’m not going to mess anything up. Like I said, the Polara was graduate school lol.
Also I did ask a lot of questions while I was working on the Polara, and those were as I went, if not a little late. I was asking questions, though. I do want to get experienced input here. This is a bit of a unique community as well

Back