Dash covers?

B-Rode

Reaction score
1970 Sport Fury
Any recommendations on dash covers or pads for C-bodies?

I purchased one from DashCare Covers and while the look and material is nice, the carpet on the passenger side goes about 2 - 2.5 in too far down and covers up the wood trim entirely and nearly goes over the glovebox. Their customer service has been quite annoying, implying that I'm installing it wrong or bought the wrong product and can't seem to understand that I'm saying the dimensions they used to create this vehicle specific product are incorrect.

Anyway, feel free to share what's worked for you.
Thanks!

I bet any old school upholstery shop could fix that for cheap money or you can carefully remove the edging and cut it to fit then sew it back on. Nobody will know but you...

I was just looking at that haha, too bad they're out of stock.
Even if he had one in stock, you still need to send your core to Bob in exchange. At least this way, you're getting your exact dash restored. I can vouch for his work. The dash pads are A+ with regards to fit, finish, and looking almost exactly like the original. Give him a call to check on a time frame.

Also of note, if you're removing your dash pad with the windshield in, I highly recommend getting a flex socket extender for your ratchet or battery impact. Makes it SO much easier to get to those bolts up there....

Also of note, if you're removing your dash pad with the windshield in, I highly recommend getting a flex socket extender for your ratchet or battery impact. Makes it SO much easier to get to those bolts up there....
Noted, thank you.

Back