WANTED Dash wiring harness 1969 300 Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

41indian

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi Everyone,
I need a dash wiring harness badly, some kids broke into my car before I bought it and who ever did the repair totally HACKED it. I bought a harness on ebay advertised as 69-71 and it was cheap enough to get it but it won't work.
It needs to be for a 69 300 convert with air and power seats with console.
Any help would be great, THANKS
Steve

Hi Everyone,
I need a dash wiring harness badly, some kids broke into my car before I bought it and who ever did the repair totally HACKED it. I bought a harness on ebay advertised as 69-71 and it was cheap enough to get it but it won't work.
It needs to be for a 69 300 convert with air and power seats with console.
Any help would be great, THANKS
Steve

I'm quoting a post from MYSINBIN regarding wiring harness issues:

"If you don't have them already, there are a few reference items you should invest in:

Factory service manual

Factory parts manual

Color wiring diagram from Classicccarwiring.com

IMHO, thes items are essential for working on your car. All are available through Google.

Hope the input helps.

John"

I ordered the large color wiring diagram from Classic Car Wiring . Com : Home of the original color laminated classic car wiring diagram, and it is a terrific aid when a wiring project is undertaken. Using the references suggested by John, you may be able to salvage the damaged harness you have.

I'm quoting a post from MYSINBIN regarding wiring harness issues:

"If you don't have them already, there are a few reference items you should invest in:

Factory service manual

Factory parts manual

Color wiring diagram from Classicccarwiring.com

IMHO, thes items are essential for working on your car. All are available through Google.

Hope the input helps.

John"

I ordered the large color wiring diagram from Classic Car Wiring . Com : Home of the original color laminated classic car wiring diagram, and it is a terrific aid when a wiring project is undertaken. Using the references suggested by John, you may be able to salvage the damaged harness you have.

Thanks John, still hope someone has one....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back