Deal 2017!

Light

Reaction score
Screenshot_20171202-053144.png

Taillights - "buy now" for 130$ after asking the seller!! Arrived today...great deal for 2017.

Greetings from germany

$18,00 grand for a unused pack of matchs ! Where’s my wallet, that’s a great deal. Bahahaha

Damn. Cheapest 67 Monaco set I've found (short of the 25 dollar *slightly better* than original pair I found and thats debatable) has been like 250 US.
Well done man, those are rough to come by!

Damn. Cheapest 67 Monaco set I've found (short of the 25 dollar *slightly better* than original pair I found and thats debatable) has been like 250 US.
Well done man, those are rough to come by!
Weren't the 66 300 taillights at the top of the list for hard as hell to find parts? Top 3 for sure, @traintech55 has a list.

Weren't the 66 300 taillights at the top of the list for hard as hell to find parts? Top 3 for sure, @traintech55 has a list.
Top of the pops according to @traintech55 and I believe him. He put the 67 Monaco taillights at 3rd .. again, I'm inclined to believe it. It's a bummer that such gorgeous things are not reproduced.... understandable but a bummer.

If he truly got both sides for $130.00 U.S. he should go out and buy all the lottery tickets he can, and go to church every day for a month. If I were him, I would not go to the Proctoligist, they might remove the Horseshoe that is up his behind.

If he truly got both sides for $130.00 U.S. he should go out and buy all the lottery tickets he can, and go to church every day for a month. If I were him, I would not go to the Proctoligist, they might remove the Horseshoe that is up his behind.

:rofl:

Lol....

They arrived at Tuesday...one little hole in the left lenses an on the right bezel there's one piece missing...but all repairable

20171214_060510.jpg

Back