Decent Pass Tonight

My car had an HHP Racing sticker across the windshield when I got it back. That didn't last long for that very reason.

Here go...

Whoops just read video's on facebook.. doh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Serious trouble with the Fed's and local's if you get caught. Maryland requires a State Safety Inspection to tag, title, and register a car...unless it's historic or antique status.

Serious trouble with the Fed's and local's if you get caught. Maryland requires a State Safety Inspection to tag, title, and register a car...unless it's historic or antique status.

$75 and you're good to go. Gotta a guy I know in Towson at a very reputable German car dealership. Both my Magnum and Ram went that way I didn't want to remove the tint that would have failed them otherwise. Well worth it. I'm sure if there's such requirements in OH a guy can similarly be located fairly quickly.

Faking a VIN on a Drag Pack car can be done but kept a secret and not getting caught...

FAIL

pink%20prisoner.jpg

Not really.......just not worth a giant mess with the Feds and loosing all your stuff.

The track finally opens tomorrow. Wish me luck...

Gonna get some good logs tomorrow & then she's gettin set to kill.

OK.....Luck,............ but you said it didnt exist :poke:
Sigh...

Should be some decent weather good luck. now I have to get my *** back to work on my trans.
Should be perfect weather. 58 & sunny... I'm bringing my computer so I'll get some logs & adjust my fuel jet to hopefully set a new personal best. That's the plan anyway.

The track finally opens tomorrow. Wish me luck...

Gonna get some good logs tomorrow & then she's gettin set to kill.

Good luck don't break anything. Sounds like you are on your way. I'll be there once you get it set to kill. :icon_thumleft:

Brutal today since the track was PACKED & every other car seemed to break. I forgot to hit record on my first pass so I wasn't able to accomplish any test or tune whatsoever. Bummer... Went 10.47 at 131.

Sweet that sound great to me, especially your first time out. It stinks that you didn't get the data you wanted. I bet you won't forget next time :3gears:

Back