For Sale Dobalovr's Charger special

Status
Not open for further replies.

300rag

It's Not Going to Shift Itself
Reaction score
Contact seller
Found this interesting specimen on the net while searching for a plum crazy Charger. I didn't realize these were available to the public.

Screenshot_2016-05-24-14-42-07.png

If I remember correctly, police bid price w/hemi and AWD is 30k. Of course they would sell you one for 47k.

Contracts vary from State to State....

What makes the police unit different from an R T with a super track pac option?

Contracts vary from State to State....

What makes the police unit different from an R T with a super track pac option?

"It's got a cop motor, a 440-cubic-inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas."

and White full ring steering wheel, rubber mats instead of carpet, and A/C cutoff switch hehehe

"It's got a cop motor, a 440-cubic-inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas."

and White full ring steering wheel, rubber mats instead of carpet, and A/C cutoff switch hehehe
The lighter doesn't work.

Found this interesting specimen on the net while searching for a plum crazy Charger. I didn't realize these were available to the public.

View attachment 80226

While FCA would frown on it we can sell you one P. This one is gonna be in your backyard. Going to MD of Bighorn for the local dog catcher (Sherrif)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back