Done!!!.... I think

I love it, congrats!

Excellent job all around, and especially under the hood. I really like how you routed the heater hoses.

White over blue with the after market rims, it looks right from every angle. Great work enjoy it. As for the rest of you guy's Mopars like the cooler air temps....it aint winter yet!

Thank you all for the compliments!
This Dodge was a blast to build, and quite a learning experience. I can't thank you all enough for the wealth of knowledge shared!

Who made the rims? What style? I have a '65 Newport and I wonder if 17x8's will go on the back? I do have fender skirts though. Those rims look good on your Dodge.

Who made the rims? What style? I have a '65 Newport and I wonder if 17x8's will go on the back? I do have fender skirts though. Those rims look good on your Dodge.
I don't recall who made them, I found them on the Discount Tire/ America's Tire website. The style was "Old Skool", the offset for the 17x9 rears was perfect. I went to an actual Discount Tire store to buy them and the guy at the counter figured out the offset. Those rear tires are 275/40's and fit nice for a pretty damn wide tire.

Did you ever sell it?

No sale... I ended up trading it for a nice, low mileage '05 Road King Custom.

DSC_0792.jpg

DSC_0792.jpg

Back