Dp motor parts in washington state

Status
Not open for further replies.

68furysteve

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello everyone....I'm going to give up a parts source that I know you will all appreciate....go to http://www.dpmotorparts.com ....they are located in Washington state and they have over 34,000 line items in stock for all Mopars from the 1920's to the 1980's....anything you can think of from mechanical, body interior and exterior....I'm not saying they have everything....but they have quite a broad inventory....click on the link "enter here" and click download inventory list...etc. and you will see he has over 300 pages of NOS mostly and some used parts as well....I recently bought a 1968 Fury dash pad from him, blue in color for $275.00 plus shipping....everyone else wanted over $600.00 and up for the same item.....check him out.....and I appreciate any comments....thanks, Steve.......

He has a few used and "shelf worn" parts that are less than his NOS parts....although not a lot....he will list them under the same part number as new with the notation if they are used or shelf worn......

He has a few used and "shelf worn" parts that are less than his NOS parts....although not a lot....he will list them under the same part number as new with the notation if they are used or shelf worn......

No no, NOS is NOS 'round this place. Shelf worn, bent up, beat up, don't matter so sayeth some folk here. I don't buy it, but......... YMMV...

Len is one of the best vendors along with Arizona Parts. Been using those two more than anyone else for decades. Neither one has ever let me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back