Ebay - 1971 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdk2010

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysler-Im...33290eda9&item=151172214185&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG5a.JPG6.JPG7.JPG
It has a STRONG factory correct code “E85” 440 CID V8 motor in it that is running very well. The engine is backed by a smooth "D32 code" 727 Torqueflite three speed automatic transmission which also functions well. This beauty has a VERY SHARP appearance and even sports the BEAUTIFUL ALL ORIGINAL green Brocade cloth upholstery. The Interior is one of the VERY NICEST we have EVER had, with the very nice ORIGINAL instrument cluster with correct wood grain appliqué's, very nice ORIGINAL dash pad with no cracks or fading, very nice ORIGINAL 50/50 split bench seat with fold down armrests, very nice ORIGINAL rear bench seat with fold down armrest, Very nice ORIGINAL door panels with the correct burl wood grain appliqué's, nice ORIGINAL headliner. Nice ORIGINAL carpeting and a very nice ORIGINAL steering wheel. Original and loaded to the gills including COLD FACTORY AIR CONDITIONING, power steering, power brakes with front discs, cruise control, tilt steering and telescoping wheel, wipers, factory gauge package, Factory AM/FM 4 speaker stereo, good heater and defroster, front and rear factory seat belts, driver's chrome remote exterior mirror and fender mounted turn indicators. This car is ready to go and everything works EVEN the Clock. The vehicle has great looks and smooth power as well ! These vehicles have an appreciative group of owners any of which would be pleased to own this one. The suspension, front and rear end seem to be in nice working order with good shocks, brakes, etc... This vehicle is in beautiful condition from top to bottom and from front to back. It will not disappoint someone looking for a nice example of a sought after and hard to find vintage luxury sedan. If you have been looking but cannot find a BEAUTIFUL 1971 Chrysler Imperial “LeBaron” sedan worthy of your hard earned money look NO further because this is the one ! The ORIGINAL finish ( Yes, that’s not a misprint ORIGINAL PAINT !!) on this car is EYE POPPING BEAUTIFUL showing only a few nicks and chips but is still bright and shiny and looks AWESOME as you can clearly see in the pictures. The 1971 Chrysler Imperial “LeBaron” sedan was available in this color combination of Amber Sherwood Metallic Green exterior paint and Green interior and what a color combination it is, IT’S GORGEOUS! The Beautiful Original Amber Sherwood green vinyl Top is still in fantastic shape. The factory ORIGINAL stainless steel wheel covers are also in great condition and are mounted on good Cooper whitewall steel belted radial tires, boy does this combination look great on this car and retains that original look. This vehicle is in nice mechanical condition and it runs and drives very well. I looked underneath and also included photos below. This is a nice solid vehicle and it has plenty of good looks to boot and is a DRY California car that was GARAGED ALL ITS' LIFE! This car looks NEW, inside outside in the engine bay, and in the trunk!! Please pay close attention to the picture above and the 100 ADDITIONAL PICTURES BELOW and this description as they will answer most if not all of your questions. If you need to speak to me my name is Rob and my telephone number is (208) 860-1171 or you can email if you prefer. As always I tried to get as thorough and in depth with the photographs as possible.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

5a.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

That is just TOO much UG-1 green to deal with.
Grand slam. Body, top, interior and floor mats...

Very clean car and a good number of unaltered pics. Thumbs up ;)

Best colour available. Proves once again the superior taste of buyers back in the day. I'm not normally a 4dr fan but this car looks spectacular.

The left rear door is quite a bit dented in other pics of the original ad, but might even be straightened out pretty well without repainting.

Really nice car just sooo much green.

I'm sorry, but I'm starting to get nauseous. Way too much green. . . That car is in dire need of an exorcism. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back