Ebay arm rests

TerryM

Reaction score
Bought a new pair of arm rests from eBay. One of them is absolute junk. This is the 3rd time this year I've bought stuff and received second rate items.

IMG_2432.JPG

IMG_2433.JPG

Yeah, hard to tell what you will get when you order from an unknown supplier. You can submit a complaint to eBay. What vehicle were you ordering the arm rest for? If you have your old ones, can they be redone?

Yeah it's happened a few times this year. Their for my 65 fury pace car. I have a few sets of old ones but it worked out a lot cheaper to buy new than to rechrome the originals. Feel like because I'm overseas I seem to be getting the seconds junk sent to me. One of my friends gets the same issues here as well lately.
Yeah, hard to tell what you will get when you order from an unknown supplier. You can submit a complaint to eBay. What vehicle were you ordering the arm rest for? If you have your old ones, can they be redone?

IMG_2326.JPG

Yeah it's happened a few times this year. Their for my 65 fury pace car. I have a few sets of old ones but it worked out a lot cheaper to buy new than to rechrome the originals. Feel like because I'm overseas I seem to be getting the seconds junk sent to me. One of my friends gets the same issues here as well lately.

View attachment 209936
Nice pic of interior, very clean. Since you are overseas, trying to find oem parts or good reproductions can be difficult. Have you tried contacting the seller who posts these parts on eBay and explain your situation? They may go out of their way to work with. Maybe send him a picture of your old ones.

quote"Feel like because I'm overseas I seem to be getting the seconds junk sent to me." quote

Nice car but there is junk being sold everywhere.

View attachment 209936
You may want to try an auto salvage yard just north of Denton, Texas. They have 65 Fury's. Part Car #1 looks the cleanest. Go to www.ctcautoranch.com. at the top of the web site you can choose auto parts, then chose Mopar. Scroll down to the 65 Fury's. Look at Car #1. You can email them and enquire about 65 Fury's parts. You might also try www.moparplus.com. they might be able to point you in the right direction. Thanks,

I have had good results with ABCmoparts. Bob Baker takes pride in what he produces and rectifies problems. He is one of us and owns C bodies himself. In the future, I would recommend you deal with him.

ABC Moparts

I have had good results with ABCmoparts. Bob Baker takes pride in what he produces and rectifies problems. He is one of us and owns C bodies himself. In the future, I would recommend you deal with him.

ABC Moparts
Absolutely, Bob did my dash pad and console and arm rest pads. Exceptional work and great to deal with.

Back