SOLD Edelbroc Torker 383 intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan65

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have an Edelbrock Torker 383 big block intake for sale in San Diego for $175.

IMG-0977.JPG

IMG-0989.JPG

IMG-0985.JPG

thanks , but you should have pm'd me that . unless you don't care about others knowing it . but thanks i'll get that in wednesday . thanks pm

hey ryan , is that your 65 dodge there , what model . i've got an 65 880 rag i bought from the original owner . she knew to the penny what she paid why she pick it . and then interviewed me and my friend even before we're allow to see the car . after all that we looked drove n bought it . it was a cream puff of a car , needs everything now . but thats the plan . oh ya howdy welcome aboard .

Thanks! Ya it’s my baby. It’s a 65 Monaco . It found me... also from original owner . My first car was a 65 Polara loved it.. in the process of building a new 383 to put in the Monaco very excited.

very few were produced . it was a 383 auto , going with a 426 or 440 with a 4spd . its a cool old ride , just want a bit more from her . sms is having a sale on interior matl's so that an order waiting to be placed . i'll got a bunch of rides to work on . but it keeps me broke , lol . no money for drugs !!!!!!lol!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back