Emblems.

Slantsix

Reaction score
My -69 Newport is missing few letter at rear. Where to get new or is Nos/used only way?
Same with Newport side text?

This a good place to start. http://www.cbodies.com/

Call or send e-mail not his full time job, but he has probably a 1000 whole parts cars and even more miscellaneous parts.

This is a lesson for all new to the world of Mopar and especially C-Bodies.

1. Buy a factory parts book
2. Learn to use it.
3. Bookmark every website that sells NOS parts.
4. Bookmark all the sites like PartsVoice that search other sites.

The parts book will tell you the factory part number for the parts in question. It will also tell you what else they are used on.

If you are lucky the part is also used on a popular car like a Road Runner or a Charger and it might be reproduced. It is unlikely that any C-Body specific part is being reproduced, there is just no money in it (not that there are not any).

I could go on but this should do for now.

Alan

Last edited:
This is a lesson for all new to the world of Mopar and especially C-Bodies.

1. Buy a factory parts book
2. Learn to use it.
3. Bookmark every website that sells NOS parts.
4. Bookmark all he sites like PartsVoice that search other sites.

The parts book will tell you the factory part number for the parts in question. It will also tell you what else they are used on.

If you are lucky the part is also used on a popular car like a Road Runner or a Charger and it might be reproduced. It is unlikely that any C-Body specific part is being reproduced, there is just no money in it (not that there are not any).

I could go on but this should do for now.

Alan

Thats if you want New or NOS, otherwise ask around locally and look for autowrecker with vintage stuff that have websites and will ship.

Nick

Thats if you want New or NOS, otherwise ask around locally and look for autowrecker with vintage stuff that have websites and will ship.

Nick

It will still tell you if a part is used on something else.

The beauty of the C-Body is many of the NOS parts are cheap.

Alan

It will still tell you if a part is used on something else.

The beauty of the C-Body is many of the NOS parts are cheap.

Alan

True enough, I've just always felt that if my car isn't that great (such as my '73) that putting NOS trim or chrome kind of makes it look worse. Maybe that's just me, I try and match the crapiness of parts with the crapiness of the car.

True enough, I've just always felt that if my car isn't that great (such as my '73) that putting NOS trim or chrome kind of makes it look worse. Maybe that's just me, I try and match the crapiness of parts with the crapiness of the car.
BINGO.
My NYB: As the the late Frank Mitchell put it, When only NOS will do.
BitterSweet? What have ya got?

Back