WANTED Engine mounts and front suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsracin

Reaction score
Contact seller
Can anyone put me onto to somewhere I can get engine mounts for my Plymouth fury III wagon, that will send to Australia.
The engine is 383.
Also is there anywhere I can buy a front end kit to rebuild the front end?

Kind regards Chad.

You have to be able to get the mounts almost anywhere...Rockauto doesn't have them ? I prefer the Schumacher poly loc mounts.....Which you can get from Schumacher industries, Google it.

Bulldog gave you the most notable sources for front end kits

Not sure about the mounts, but I got my rebuild kit from P-S-T. There is also Just Suspension.

Thank you Bulldog, just ordered a catalogue from them...
thanks for your help....hard sourcing stuff in OZ, so get on here and ask for help from you guys....

Kind Regards Chad.

Thank you to all that responded......your help on this site is gratefully accepted believe me.....

Chad

Mightymounts

http://store.440source.com/Dynatech-Engine-Mounts-pair-New/productinfo/116-1000/

dynatech1.gif

The engineers at Dynatech have taken our most popular mounts (part #101-1063) and converted them into a 21st century design. These mounts provide the best of all worlds: The vibration dampening ability of a stock rubber mount with the torque handling ability of a solid steel mount. These custom engineered mounts feature an internal steel structure which "locks up" under heavy acceleration, effectively turning the mount "solid," and strong enough to lift up the car by! You absolutely WILL NOT break these mounts ever! In fact, they are covered by a LIFETIME WARRANTY for as long as you own the car! Shown below is an outline of how they work. For more info, go to Dynatech's website at: http://mitymounts.com/howtheywork.htm These fit B bodies from 1966-72, C bodies from 1966-73 and E bodies from 1970-74 Sold as a pair only

dynatech1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back