Enough is enough

Even in the sun? I'll wash them with warm water in the sun. I also dry them afterwards..... never had them freeze, even when the temperature was in the low 20's. Cant say I ever washed one when it was single digits

Sun?? What's that?

Five years ago I drove up to Watertown to purchase a 2005 Ram..... We had a storm here a few days before. By the time I got out of Pennsylvania there was no snow on the ground and the sky was a beautiful blue with the sun rising in the east.... You know those signs that say

bridge freezes.jpg

Well it does ........... I traded my 2001 in that day anyway and the only place to eat there John was a Subway......

bridge freezes.jpg

well, I hate to rub it in, but my tee time is at 12:30,, gotta go

its gonna bust over 75 today. got to get the hawaiian shirt out . . .

I just looked ,, homeboy said 80.

Five years ago I drove up to Watertown to purchase a 2005 Ram..... We had a storm here a few days before. By the time I got out of Pennsylvania there was no snow on the ground and the sky was a beautiful blue with the sun rising in the east.... You know those signs that say

View attachment 25605

Well it does ........... I traded my 2001 in that day anyway and the only place to eat there John was a Subway......

Watertown isn't known for fine dining....

There's a Cracker Barrel just off Rt 81 at the first Watertown exit and a decent diner right across the street.

I chose the Cracker Barrel... I kinda like their breakfasts.

1450092_1409433102632559_1293917502_n.jpg

Photo from the blizard of 1966 here in Syracuse. Yes, that is a real picture.

1450092_1409433102632559_1293917502_n.jpg

This is some crazy ****! Today in Detroit we're supposed to hit 32 and to me that's downright balmy!

Here's a picture from '96 in SE SD. My dog Jack is over the driver's side roof of a '77 Olds Toronado; you can see the top corner of the driver's fender in the lower corner of the picture. The rest of the car and many in the line next to it were completely buried.

Jack (9).jpg

Jack (9).jpg

On my way to work this morning.... I'm really hating winter.....

Back