Epic Whoops thread.

Think this just happened. NY.
FB_IMG_1532376188518.jpg

Wow goes to show just how well modern cars are engineered for survival. Wouldn't want to try that in a C body or an Imperial. :(
Indeed, that gas station would’ve been destroyed.

I used to follow the boats from the Minneapolis area heading west to storage sheds. One time I was following a big 35-40' cabin cruiser, and I notice it start to sway to the left, then the right, back and forth, but something wasn't right about the way it was swaying. Guy pulls over and as I pass him, I noticed only the safety chains kept that boat and trailer from going wherever it wanted, it was balanced so it could have gone on its own for a bit. Could have been a big insurance claim that day. Keep the load secured, got it!

I've seen it all in the 30 years I had the cottage up-north.
Most always involving a trailer on I-75.
Full gas cans falling off a snowmobile trailer right in front of me. Picnic table sliding right out of a pick-up bed @ 70 mph. Boat turning 90 deg. to trailer cause bow strap isn't connected. Cherokee towing a huge travel trailer with front wheels lifting off ground at every bump. Or the time a guy was towing a vehicle that he had backed onto his trailer. Yep, hit a bump at 60 mph and lifted the *** end of the Ram towing it. Everything ended on it's roof off in the trees. Or just a pick-up cap that some fool didn't bother to bolt down. Gosh I miss the entertainment!

I've seen it all in the 30 years I had the cottage up-north.
Most always involving a trailer on I-75.
Full gas cans falling off a snowmobile trailer right in front of me. Picnic table sliding right out of a pick-up bed @ 70 mph. Boat turning 90 deg. to trailer cause bow strap isn't connected. Cherokee towing a huge travel trailer with front wheels lifting off ground at every bump. Or the time a guy was towing a vehicle that he had backed onto his trailer. Yep, hit a bump at 60 mph and lifted the *** end of the Ram towing it. Everything ended on it's roof off in the trees. Or just a pick-up cap that some fool didn't bother to bolt down. Gosh I miss the entertainment!
You have any video of that crazy stuff?:rofl:

You have any video of that crazy stuff?:rofl:
I do wish I had my dash cam back then!
The gas can was quite exiting what with the metal can and all the sparks flying in the dark!
That picnic table must have had half an inch planed off the top as it slid down the freeway up-side down.

Back