Epic Whoops thread.

Self-absorbed little bird-brain, probably too busy making sure her cleavage is showing just right.
Those hoses are actually designed to be detachable because of idiots like her.
It was nice of her to return the nozzle... it may have been reusable. Back before we got those break away connectors, an idiot like this gut ALL of the plumbing out of the pump. Usually a fair sized spill and fire possibility.

That video needed to be 3 and a half minutes shorter.
I think about this video everytime I load my old iron on trailers and especially my heavy duty Imperials...I don't want a video of me effing up an Imperial.
36498696_10212282642247994_6687646031313633280_o.jpg

Last edited:
I think about this video everytime I load my old iron on trailers and especially my heavy duty Imperials...I don't want a video of me effing up and Imperial.
View attachment 200896
Lean out the window and watch the LF tire... everything else fixes itself. Drive on lifts work the same way, I've always been amazed by folks who work with the stuff regularly and still act intimidated.

With a little practice, Doc, you'll just whip her on and off the trailer like its nothing.

There's no reason to strap the boat to the trailer is there?

I'm not going to ask, nor do I want to know how. :wtf:
I used to follow the boats from the Minneapolis area heading west to storage sheds. One time I was following a big 35-40' cabin cruiser, and I notice it start to sway to the left, then the right, back and forth, but something wasn't right about the way it was swaying. Guy pulls over and as I pass him, I noticed only the safety chains kept that boat and trailer from going wherever it wanted, it was balanced so it could have gone on its own for a bit. Could have been a big insurance claim that day. Keep the load secured, got it!

AR-307099762.jpg

This happened whenI was in college in 1986, in Columbus, Ohio. Dubbed the largest pothole in the world. That hole was 26 feet deep 30 to 40 feet wide. That is a brand new Mercedes that a lawyer was driving, he said it flipped end over end and landed on its wheels. He walked away from it unhurt.

Back