Epic Whoops thread.

And no damage on the Endura bumper:lol:

I got to laff at this classic old photo, I was just refreshing my knowledge on the Nürburgring 'Ring' public driving days rules and one was "no taking of selfies after you crash on the course". I think we have posted up here of a Ring compilation video where the Gen what'eva's hipsters crashes his new Corvette and him and his Instagram Model girlfriend hop out and immediately start with the phone use. Now I know via the Nürburgring site you are supposed to call track control immediately when you crash, but that is after you get behind the armco, IIRC they posed themselves around the car and phones were raised into the selfie position.

Must be the great grankids of these two. LOL

:rofl:

204164242_10158724962364930_3217079773461844619_n.jpg

I'll put the Epic Whoops on this one, High End (price wise) Fury, from let's just say one of our High End flippers.

1967 Sport Fury Vert Orange Peel $12.9k ask from High End Seller.jpg

Is that a overly high lift cam?
No idea, think it was a bone stock 383 Road Runner engine someone was trying to sell on FaceBorked, and the group member cheapskates were all trying to figure out why that happened. No mention about the cam other than some thought it would be still good. My quip on it was "This is what happens when you lend your Mopar to a GM owner and he puts a cement block on the accelerator and walks away".

I know a girl who did that with her dad's 2000 Mustang Cobra R. Said the clutch was too heavy and wound up doing $6,000 worth of damage to the car. I believe that was the first and last time she was able to touch that particular mustang. :lol:
Yea we haven't had a 'Senior Sudden Acceleration' moment here in Floriduh on the news in quite awhile, could be because every place has these.

LIQUOR.STORE.PARKING.LOT.jpg

:lol:

Back