Epic Whoops thread.

That was pretty funny. I was expecting it to be gruesome.
I would have stayed around long enough to help the fella get the bike up off the ground.

That was pretty funny. I was expecting it to be gruesome.
I would have stayed around long enough to help the fella get the bike up off the ground.
Yea him getting up and his prosthetic falling off again may have been the deciding factor in saying 'eff him.
I don't know if you have been following the streetbike scene nationwide but most of these clowns are pricks with they're group rides where they break every law of the roads and instigate road rage and even stupider is they video it and put it on YouBoob to make $$$$.
Phuck'em if they can't pick the bike up by themselves either they need to learn how to ride without dropping it or get a trike or stay the feck home.
I mean really picking up the bike is the first thing that they teach you in every motorcycle safety class.
You should see this CHP Motor Officer Instructors channel where one student just can't get it with his first bike that weighted 850lbs, I don't know how many times he picked that up but with the crash guards it wasn't really all the way over just leaning on the guards. "Tipped it over" as the instructor said during low speed maneuvers.

Somber message from Houston TX about street racing/takeover events.
I'm wondering if YouTube will do anything about these YouTube Influencers that make a lot of money off the worldwide millions of subs & views?
In fact I was just going to check on one motorcycle Influencer to see if his hearing on his privilege to drive in the State of California had happened (or who crashed this week).

I’m wondering if any of those “spectators” standing along the sides with their phones realize how close they came to being killed or injured. Kinda like those clips we’ve all seen of people draped all over the sides of the road during rallies. They seem pretty nonchalant about a ton and a half car passing within inches of them at high speeds

The end results of a head on with a B-Double truck and a sedan in Victoria Austrailia.

NOT.MUCH.LEFT.HEAD.ON.jpg

This one is right up there pegging the whoops meter. Wait till the end and watch as the loader operator has fun popping all the cans.

An epic whoops on my end. When talking with a buddy who has connections about wanting a Monaco. And he sends you these pics as "good news"......:BangHead:. Apparently I need to be more specific.

175943756_2954905968055795_3241068283264847763_n.jpg

174876643_2954905958055796_8124316567969048402_n.jpg

The two buckets with shrink wrap works well doesn't it!
Yea with the 'tuff' tires I was leaning, leaning, leaning, towards... but got distracted by the buckets and just hit the back button.
But now you brought it up again I had to look again so I enlarged it.... FAILED DERBY PROJECT!
:p

It appears that there is a line with hose coming from the rear window on the drivers side that is currently draining what looks like gas.

It appears that there is a line with hose coming from the rear window on the drivers side that is currently draining what looks like gas.

GD ya made me look again, naa that some hydraulic pressure hose, I'd say power steering but looks too long for anything Mopar. A/C pressure hose?

But this is the new standard for HANS Device I see in the Derby World!

DERBY.HANS.jpg

:lol:

I guess someone was pissed off at his supervisor and dished out a little payback eh?
Seriously I know someone that did this in real life. A contractor that one of his workers approached me in the local ginmill out on the state road close to me and which this contractor parents owned the motel and property that the bar was on suggesting I give his boss a call to work on his equipment. Now I didn't really know the contractor (kid) as he was quite a few years younger than me but I had heard stories and the family was getting a real big head about themselves after they leased out the back part of the motel lot to a cellphone company to put in a tower. Rolling in the dough sort of acted like, think there were getting 3 grand a month back in 1970/80's dollars. I already knew this kid was kind of a nightmare to deal with and I just left it with "He can't pick up the phone and dial me?" to his worker.
Welp years later on a underground pipe job right in the center of town I guess he was having a long standing problem with one of his workers and on this job he didn't like where this worker parked his little shitbox Datsun pickup and had told him previously not to park it there so... he runs over the whole thing front to rear with his loader. ROFLMAO! Well a big altercation ensued, crowd gathered, cops called, article in the paper, end result he did a year in prison for that temper tantrum.
An we won't go into the crane he sold to a friend that had a tree service that had a worn out center bearing, you know the one where the whole crane pivots around.
Guy was like pissed it cost him 10's of thousands of dollar to fix that as he was progressing out of tree cutting and just starting on doing only crane work.

Sometimes ya just gotta sit back and grab a beer and watch the shitshow. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back