F.S. 64 New Yorker power seat motors,track and trim.

alan douglass

Reaction score
I have for sale the track , with motors, switch and VERY nice aluminum trim for sale. This was for a bench seat. I do not have the actual seat. You may be able to convert your non power seat to this. I do NOT know.
Not sure how this would be packed. Looks like the cables, from the left track to the right track have to be removed. Seems to be heavy. The 4 piece aluminum trim looks almost new, minor scratch or so or ding in areas.
Seat switch has all electrical connectors, not cut off.
May consider selling the trim only with the switch. Would like to sell as complete unit.
Was working when pulled. MAY FIT OTHER YEARS AND MODELS.
All for $ 275.00 + actual shipping. Prefer pick up on the tracks.Located in Houston Texas
alan4dug@aol.com

SAM_1583.JPG

SAM_1587.JPG

SAM_1586.JPG

SAM_1585.JPG

SAM_1584.JPG

I have for sale the track , with motors, switch and VERY nice aluminum trim for sale. This was for a bench seat. I do not have the actual seat. You may be able to convert your non power seat to this. I do NOT know.
Not sure how this would be packed. Looks like the cables, from the left track to the right track have to be removed. Seems to be heavy. The 4 piece aluminum trim looks almost new, minor scratch or so or ding in areas.
Seat switch has all electrical connectors, not cut off.
May consider selling the trim only with the switch. Would like to sell as complete unit.
Was working when pulled. MAY FIT OTHER YEARS AND MODELS.
All for $ 275.00 + actual shipping. Prefer pick up on the tracks.Located in Houston Texas
alan4dug@aol.com
Hit the enlarger all photos button so they will be easier to see. All will be enlarged at once for us

Back