Facebook jail

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I’m in Facebook jail for the day over a joke. I created a Marked Safe post from being smacked or tackled by a fan or follower. Clearly just a joke about the Chris Rock Dave Chappel incidents & FB says I was promoting violence ??? So this morning I woke up to 5 PM’s & 63 notifications. I can respond to the PM’s but not the notifications. I have thousands of followers on social media & 90% of my post are automotive related & 10% are current events. Over the years I’ve had post removed & I appealed & weeks later the post is returned & I get a message from FB that they made a mistake. I’ve appealed this decision too but my suspension will be over in a few hours well before they get around to looking at my appeal. Anyway I’ll be back to posting tomorrow. Many of you know I run several groups on FB & a popular C body group & I run it pretty tight. I don’t allow a lot of BS in my groups & certainly no violence.

I got sent to jail last month for posting this

1651760016525.png

well bob , i've been locked out of logging on do to my slamming the medical industry on this covid 19 . and their lack of prescribing a med that works over their shots that don't do sh/////t ! i'm staying here today because of me , not the medical personal . guess i was to much for the owner of fb , seems he's heavy in the med industry . all i can say is THANK YOU .

I got a 90-day ban at FB for sharing a news story --- which was an APRIL FOOLS DAY "news story"! I posted later about how the FB censors had their cranial spaces firmly implanted up their rectal channels for banning over what was clearly a spoof. Clearly! They refuse to accept satire or comedy as part of posts. Apologies? Hell no, not from those GenX basement-dwelling, mouth-breathing weasels.

I’m in Facebook jail for the day over a joke. I created a Marked Safe post from being smacked or tackled by a fan or follower. Clearly just a joke about the Chris Rock Dave Chappel incidents & FB says I was promoting violence ??? So this morning I woke up to 5 PM’s & 63 notifications. I can respond to the PM’s but not the notifications. I have thousands of followers on social media & 90% of my post are automotive related & 10% are current events. Over the years I’ve had post removed & I appealed & weeks later the post is returned & I get a message from FB that they made a mistake. I’ve appealed this decision too but my suspension will be over in a few hours well before they get around to looking at my appeal. Anyway I’ll be back to posting tomorrow. Many of you know I run several groups on FB & a popular C body group & I run it pretty tight. I don’t allow a lot of BS in my groups & certainly no violence
popular C body group
Which group is that?

Back