Factory A/C rebuild in a '66

Only if it is like your "parts car". It is in storage going to take a look and listen to the car on Saturday.

A little tease, although I am kinda letting the cat out of the bag.

View attachment 118861

Mike:

Yer gonna hafta buy that car. I hope yer taking a trailer with you on Saturday. And of course, we expect a complete report from you Saturday afternoon.

WOW! Look at those tail lights! And the chrome looks good too. Expect a call from Doba real soon.

Good news I have a parts car for your parts car cause your parts car looks better than my project car.....:( hey mister can you help a fella down on his luck?? I'm down to my last taillight..gladly pay ya Tuesday for a taillight today....:)

Good news I have a parts car for your parts car cause your parts car looks better than my project car.....:( hey mister can you help a fella down on his luck?? I'm down to my last taillight..gladly pay ya Tuesday for a taillight today....:)

Ain't this a shame? It seems that ya hafta buy an entire '66 300 in order to obtain tail light assemblies, parking light lenses and backup lights.

Well my visit has been postponed for a week. He is taking his dragster to a car show up in Cleveland this weekend. He offer to drive home to let me take a look but told him I could wait a week.

I was joking on it being a parts car. It appears to be in amazing original condition. Sorry.

I hear the wind starting to roar at the You Suck vortex. . .
I have a hard time parting with my money, but ever since I saw that amazing original '66 NYer a Carlisle last year, I have a fondness for the slaby 4 door hardtop. I don't think pictures do them justice, a very classy looking car.

Since a few have been waiting for some more detailed shots. Here is another one revealing its condition and options.
IMG_3043.JPG

Here is the NYer at Carlisle. For those of you who saw it, it looked brand new. It was an amazing car. This is what started the bug for me. :)

IMG_20160716_084744379.jpg

I have had a nice rapport with this gentleman and I noticed he pulled his ad, so I decided to share the rest of the photos he set me. I really believe it has 49,000 original mileage, I haven't asked but it does look the front seat covers have been replaced, because the arm rest and bench are faded just like Goldie's seats. Everything else appear original.

IMG_3032 (3).JPG
IMG_3036 (3).JPG
IMG_3033.JPG
IMG_3034.JPG
IMG_3041.JPG
IMG_3042.JPG
IMG_3045.JPG

Back