FANTOM WORKS 71 SPORT FURY 383 6BBL

This is the type of person that ruins our hobby and he needs to have everything he says refuted as much as possible on the world wide web so that no one believes his bold face lies.

Man "OH" Man you are so so so so mean !!! :lol:

and wanting to "POP" someones self inflated bubble :elmer:.............:rofl:

I wonder what his bill totalled from all the repairs on the show???

A good guy I wouldn't wanna piss off

upload_2017-8-18_16-40-42.jpeg

He threw a fit at the Hurst show this year because they wouldn't let him have his car in the indoor arena. He thought his was more deserving than the original promo car they had inside. He got mad and left the show.

he got called on his bullshit..are a few of those folks about unfortuneatley

What that owner (and.others) need to understand is on the last day of the build run for any assembly line, there was no such thing as using "left-,over parts" for the new model year. Those parts went into the parts supply for dealers! The exception was only the parts that were identical from the old model year that were used on the new model year.

Reviving another dead thread..."clear"!

Yeah but the display is original high impact cars, which this is. The controversy is an attention getter.

I've told this story before...

There's a local guy with a nice '70 Challenger he bought brand new. 340 car, super original and clean.

Somewhere along the line, the pie tin on the air cleaner got switched or the wrong one was installed. It says "383 Magnum" on it. This guy is 100% convinced that the car is a small block 383. He even says he has a letter from the factory about it...

He has a lot of very, very nice cars that you can't find too much fault with. All supposed to be "original" and not restored and I believe that... But they all are "one of one" according to him. Yea, they are low production cars, and again, very nice examples, but not "one of one". He has signs that go with the cars and I really think he's been telling these stories so long he believes them himself.

Yeah but the display is original high impact cars, which this is. The controversy is an attention getter.
That car is not original. The engine has caught fire multiple times, there’s ‘69 Sport Fury emblems on the C pillars and the speedometer says Police Interceptor and then there’s the factory built 383 6 barrel setup.

That car is not original. The engine has caught fire multiple times, there’s ‘69 Sport Fury emblems on the C pillars and the speedometer says Police Interceptor and then there’s the factory built 383 6 barrel setup.

What is the original color ?

Back