Farmington MOPAR show

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
1D979FDC-E8C4-4004-A497-4C24368775C0.png
DED775DC-7B42-47D7-95D1-22057580CB2E.jpeg
The popular annual MOPAR show/swap meet & drag race is Saturday May 11th. This is propably the best show in the mid Atlantic region. I will be there. If anyone needs any parts I can bring them to the show. I already have a few Dodge truck parts sold & in the PT Cruiser for a guy. I have a lot of parts. Too much to list but here’s a sample
68 Fury
68 Newport
66 Fury
64 Imperial
73 Imperial
70 Fury
71 Newport
72 Fury Wagon
72 New Yorker
77 New Yorker
68 Barracuda
74-75 Dart
68 Road Runner
69 Coronet
81-93 Dodge truck
Prices are very reasonable
Obviously I can carry large items in the back of the PT
Stop by & say hello even if you don’t need any parts.

Thanks for posting that. I should be there this year.

Unfortunately I'm too far away. I DO NOT see a show class for C-body anyway. Best of luck with the parts sales. What kind of 81-93 truck parts you got, anything for a D100? Not sure if we need some (probably not) but always good to have spare

No it’s one I parted way back in the 90’s
Don’t know who Doc is

Oops, my mistake.:BangHead: I read the list as cars coming to attend the show, not as available parts. Doc = DocMcNeedy, a member here. I also apologize for the etiquette mistake of asking about another member, but I was thinking if the Imp is one that is not familiar.

Last edited:
Oops, my mistake.:BangHead: I read the list as cars coming to attend the show, not as available parts. Doc = DocMcNeedy, a member here. I also apologize for the etiquette mistake of asking about another member, but I was thinking if the Imp is one that is not familiar.
Ok had me worried I had parted out someone’s car LOL

Hey C Body Bob there is a slim chance I may be able to go to the show. My only concern is the weather. I seen that there is a 90% chance of rain for Saturday. Is this accurate

Strange how you see these MOPAR SHOW flyers with NO MENTION of C-body cars or Imperials........
Class 14 S/M all stock and modified rear wheel drive cars through 2005. They just grouped everything not A/B/E body into a common class.

My only concern is the weather. I seen that there is a 90% chance of rain for Saturday. Is this accurate

Here's what the local station is calling for right now. Usually PM thunder storms means 4-7 around here. We'll see if it changes any between now and then.
upload_2019-5-7_20-43-49.png

I'll wait three weeks and see what they say. Rain makes for cheaper swap meet deals, but not good for car turnout

@66sptfry It looks like predictions have stayed mostly the same. I will say that yesterday, and today is looking the same, it has looked like rain and storms but has only been a few short sprinkles. Fox 8 WGHP is my local news/weather source if you want to look for your self. Weather

Yea I’m being told a lot of cancelations. Looks like rain starting right around lunch. It’s definitely comming looking at the radar. I doubt I’ll make the 3 hour drive. I’ll make my final decisions in a few hours.

Unfortunately I’m out. Weather just updated. Now saying rain by 9am. Looks to be raining in Asheville now. Too bad. One of the better local/regional shows.

Back