FINALLY.... Got my seats back for my '67 LeBaron

Leather would have been another $500 +/-. After speaking with him I decided to spend that money elsewhere in the fleet.

I got the seats back in the car this evening, I couldn't wait till Saturday, they look fantastic! I'm very happy with them. And sooooo comfortable to sit on.
I'll post some pics this weekend when I give it a bath.

image.jpeg
I only have one of the passenger seat. I will take more.

you'll have to let us know who did that upholstery work, I will (at some point) be doing the same on my own '67 LeBaron, as the red leather on mine has some of the same issues, and will require replacement. THANKS for sharing the photos, etc.

Weaver's in Williamsport, PA. John is a very good guy to deal with. Second job he's done for me.
Website

The weather turned sour over the weekend so I didn't get anymore pics yet...
Hang in there I'll get some more and some of the seats they did for my '77 Elite. Very cool seats!

The Seats look Great. However , I would miss the Leather smell. When i open the door

Nice chairs Kenny... does that mean this one is returning to Carlisle this year?

The Seats look Great. However , I would miss the Leather smell. When i open the door
Thanks, don't they make that in a spray? Maybe I should have started one of those annoying "go fund me pages"... Hi, my name is Ken, I have a problem. One of my fleet of 10 cars, my '67 Imperial LeBaron, is in desperate need to smell good....:rofl: They should have a Facebook response page to some of those called "Go EFF Yourself":rofl:

Now, I realize that some of those are for a good cause but there are some pretty bazaar ones on there too!

Nice chairs Kenny... does that mean this one is returning to Carlisle this year?
If I can get the paint done... but as of now it's not looking good. My guy is slammed. I could always rattle can it.
We'll see

Weaver's in Williamsport, PA. John is a very good guy to deal with. Second job he's done for me.
Website

The weather turned sour over the weekend so I didn't get anymore pics yet...
Hang in there I'll get some more and some of the seats they did for my '77 Elite. Very cool seats!
THANKS for the info.

Finally had a halfway decent day to get some pics.
IMG_4623.JPG
IMG_4625.JPG
IMG_4628.JPG
IMG_4627.JPG

Probably will have to do the rear at some time... when I can get some cash together
IMG_4626.JPG

Leather would have been another $500 +/-. After speaking with him I decided to spend that money elsewhere in the fleet.

I got the seats back in the car this evening, I couldn't wait till Saturday, they look fantastic! I'm very happy with them. And sooooo comfortable to sit on.
I'll post some pics this weekend when I give it a bath.

Kenny: Those seats look perfect. Did yer guy use a Legendary set, or did he do them from scratch?

Scratch... I just took them in and said he'll handle it. Even put new loop pile carpeting on the back where the rear passengers would put their feet.

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Back