First show of year and maiden show for the Cordoba

moparnutcase

Reaction score
Buddy of mine and I attended the "Shine In The Pines" 7th annual car show at Batsto Village. I have always wanted to attend this show but this was my first time. They had 174 cars turn out on a gorgeous day in South Jersey. And because Dave "insinuated" I never left the house for a cruise night I have included some pics. And, oh yeah, my car was chosen by the President of the sponsoring car club as "Presidents Choice". Very honored to win such a cool award the first time out with the 'Doba. Trophy is pretty dang heavy on top of it!! The '69 GTX Vert is my buddy's. The '61 300G has a long ram setup and is a friggin' stunning car. Some of the other Mopars in attendance and that orange Torino is a 429 Cobra Jet with a 4 gear. I am not a Ford fan but that Torino would be more than welcome to come home with me, a beautiful ride. The last pic is of me with the trophy I received.

Batsto 18.JPG

Batsto 17.JPG

Batsto 1.JPG

Batsto 2.JPG

Batsto 4.JPG

Batsto 5.JPG

Batsto 6.JPG

Batsto 7.JPG

Batsto 8.JPG

Nice to see that you DO leave the house. I recognize a few of those cars in there....:thumbsup:

Nice, congrats and thanks for posting the pics!:thumbsup:

Love a T-Top Doba any time! Would love pics of engine/interior as well. Congrats on the win!

Engine as requested. Sorry thought I had more but these were taken when I put the carb back on. Some cleaning and detailing has been done but no repainting as I am leaving it as is after 40 years.

Engine 1.JPG

Engine 2.JPG

Engine 3.JPG

Back