For Sale FIRST TIME OFFERED !! 65 300 A/C 4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's killer!
Glad we didn't run you off the site with our appraisals on your 300.

image.jpeg

Fu#k yes!.
That thing is beyond cool. And its nice to see a Hot rod that looks Awesome but practical to drive. So many are too far chopped, They become a cartoon.

Thanks for the compliments.
I like to build em and never sell em.
My kids have them all spoken for any way. Gives me an excuse to keep em.

Well, I'm an old guy and the talk these days is 'how fast do we spend the retirement?'
I want to live as large as I can and go broke the day I die.
So now to figure the math. lOL

Well, I'm an old guy and the talk these days is 'how fast do we spend the retirement?'
I want to live as large as I can and go broke the day I die.
So now to figure the math. lOL

I told my financial guy that I want the last check I write to bounce.

Sold it to some guy that has ideas of a BBC. YUK!!
Can you guess how much brass was in that thing?

A lot. Everything about those trucks was overbuilt. I looked at one years ago around the same year, beautiful truck that had unfortunately been left in a field after someone poked a rod through the side of the block. It was the exact truck that a buddy's dad had ridden back in the day. But fixing the engine along with the asking price just nixed the deal. That engine is HUGE.

Would never mess up a truck that nice but always thought it would be interesting to find a wreck or rotted out example and use the wheels/axles, engine, other components to build up a low-slung monster rod. Big radiator grill off an old Farmall tractor or KB truck, bullet headlights, butterfly hood, etc. Maybe a big ol IHC KB cab.....

I know one thing as far as the brass goes: you don't want to use your foot to stop the cap for the pump inlet if you're not hanging on when it spins off. Brass is a soft metal, but it's not that soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back