Floor Mats for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
AC25[1].jpgLook at these floor mats. Unique and I haven't seen them before.

What do you think?

http://www.profitautointeriors.com/...nto-new-carpets--12X17--Each/78457/AC-25.html

AC25[1].jpg

If intergrating them into your carpetting, I think it will make your new carpetting looked amateurish and hacked. Leave the damn thing alone....
If used as floor mats, they look like the ones you buy at HD for your house.

What would recommend for floor mats? I don't want the new carpet to be unprotected when I put it in.....especially with my size 14 clodhoppers.

I got these in the 300 Hurst in dark blue. I like them as being period correct and they seem to have been in there forever, but the color doesn't fit at all the tan interior.

Those are very nice!

As far as coming in blue......Idk, I'll call them Monday and find out what colors are available.
No sense in both of us calling.
Let us know what colors are available.
Hopefully burgundy??????????

No sense in both of us calling.
Let us know what colors are available.
Hopefully burgundy??????????

Roger, will do.

I wouldn't integrate them into the new carpet. If I can get them in light blue....I'll consider them.

I'd like to see more information from you guys. I havent seen those before.

Mine are black and look "period correct" I love 'em.

HPIM1808.jpg

Don't know if these were offered in the US, over here those woven cocomats used to be very popular, prefer them over rubber.
$(KGrHqZ,!rIE+8zPZ3H1BQNK9LmqUQ~~48_72.jpg

$(KGrHqZ,!rIE+8zPZ3H1BQNK9LmqUQ~~48_72.jpg

Those cocos were dealer options for most European manufacturers but using rubber is always safer. :)

Mopar Perf Part #s :

P5153381 Black
P5153382 Blue
P5153383 Green

We discussed this before , someone was looking for the black mats and they were and had been on perpetual back order

Here's the deal on those Chrysler floor mats. They only come in black and are only 1/8" thick. They are designed to be sewn into carpets.

However, I should know by the end of the week if they can make exact fit floor mats with rubber backs and carpet front (any ccolor you want)with the Chrysler logo embriodered as shown in the 1st post for $110 for a set of 4 mats with the front 2 mats with the Chrysler logo.

The mats will be constructed as the picture below shows but cut to fit your car. with the appropriate carpet material.

http://www.accmats.com/Products/Floormats/floormats.aspx

Last edited:
Nope. I'm going to keep looking for the vintage style one pc. rubber mats.
And maybe Fingerhut thigh scarring seat covers, too.

I might go with these. The carpet part of the mat won't look as cheesy as the ones in the picture she promises me and they will cut to precisely fit my NY'er with a rubber edge around the perimeter. I'm thinking light blue with the embriodered Chrysler logo in Black. Anyone have an opinion one way or another on the mats, logo, or colors I chose?

Black4pcFloormats[1].jpg

Black4pcFloormats[1].jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back