Floor Mats for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the original factory floor mats ( safely tucked away). They fit perfectly without any wrinkling, bunching up, or any of that crap.
If and when the day comes, I'll use them as a pattern and have a local carpet guy make me up a nice set.

I might go with these. The carpet part of the mat won't look as cheesy as the ones in the picture she promises me and they will cut to precisely fit my NY'er with a rubber edge around the perimeter. I'm thinking light blue with the embriodered Chrysler logo in Black. Anyone have an opinion one way or another on the mats, logo, or colors I chose?

View attachment 8250

If the back has rubber "nipples" as it seems, had similar backed cheap ones in the dd and they were not too kind to the carpet surface when they "scratch" over it while you move your feet on them driving. I threw them out after two years or so when the carpet showed some signs of wear.

I have those type of mats in my truck for 7 years now and there isn't any damage to the carpet.

Maybe you got softer nipples then. :)

Well, I still don't have a solution for floor mats yet. Any suggestions?

I can't believe I still haven't found floor mats yet.......:comp26:

Dantes says they have carpeted floor mats and recommends a darker blue floor mat to contrast the light blue PB3 carpet in my NYB. I don't know if that would look OK or go with a lighter blue. He said it's impossible to match PB3. I don't care if it matches.......I just don't want the mats to look odd or stupid.

Anyone have an opinion??????

Dante' knows his business. If he says it, its probably true, even if it is an opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back