For Sale For Sale 1971 Chrysler 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuck62

Reaction score
Contact seller
Found this green machine while cruisin' the net.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars...00/1086457198?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

1971 Chrysler 300 Green.JPG1971 Chrysler 300 Green PS.JPG

Needs some TLC

1971 Chrysler 300 Green.JPG

1971 Chrysler 300 Green PS.JPG

Looks decent, The Hubcaps are a real turn off Fresh set of road wheels (obviously) white line tires, Id drive it love vinyl tops.

We have a new member with a similar looking car. Same color combo anyway, I like it a lot.

Seems to be priced very fairly, especially if that is Canadian dollars. :no: Console car......icing on the cake would be a "U" code.....

Love the rear lights on the 71 300, yep this car needs a set of roadies alright!

That 300 seems too nice to really be 150K Km - (when they say Km, do they mean miles in these ads since I doubt the speedos were changed for Canadian cars, right)? Even the driver bucket seat is nice. Having black walls and those cheesy wheel covers wreck the beauty of those cars - they just don't look right like the car in the ad. And is the listing specifying U.S. dollars or Canadian dollars. Not familiar with Kiji listings.

I think the price is in CND. Which would make it a steal in USD. - As far as I know, bringing it through the customs may be a bit tricky, though. They don't have titles in Canada. Therefore it would probably be easiest, if the vendor him/herself drove the car over, and the deal was made in the US. (Just my 20 cents.)

That 300 seems too nice to really be 150K Km - (when they say Km, do they mean miles in these ads since I doubt the speedos were changed for Canadian cars, right)? Even the driver bucket seat is nice. Having black walls and those cheesy wheel covers wreck the beauty of those cars - they just don't look right like the car in the ad. And is the listing specifying U.S. dollars or Canadian dollars. Not familiar with Kiji listings.

When these ads are placed, there is just a template to fill out, so there is no option for Km or miles. This would be miles, and the dollar amount is Canadian, so only $3,500 USD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back