For Sale For The Cop Car Crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lead card? We all know what happened to Galen but that does not invalidate the information he has provided. So what if i speak of conversation with GG, it has no bearing on the discussion. Next time i will copy edit my reply's so you can't nit pick so much. It's just like you all think post count gives some one credibility...You guys don't like it when some one does not cow to your superior post counts.
Btw i talked to Rob Wolf of MCG today and i told him about the forum whining that he does not like C bodies...we got a good laugh over that. Keep jabberin.

That format is for a 70 or 71 car.
You can also see the D32 for automatic trans mission.

Agreed. Can not tell from the photo of the tag what year the car is. Most dodge police cruisers of that era were designated by the letters DK (Dodge police Vehicle) at the start the serial number. This build tag shown is a DH (Dodge Hardtop) with the special order tag. It is clearly an automatic equipped vehicle. Some police agencies did opt to go for a standard vehicle designation if they were ordering outside of the normal police packages. DS (Dodge Sedan) instead of DK for example. Would not have expected a police agency to order a hardtop though, I would have thought it would be a DS.

Dave

Last edited:
@USSMOPAR Do you owe GG money? :poke: He goes by what is known to exist so I take it all with a grain of salt. For all we know, @69CoronetRT could have a more complete record of C bodies produced, I don't know.

As for Rob Wolf, he's always been nice when I've spoken to him, but sometimes he goes back and forth on certain things, and no, I don't have any handy references. I like the t-shirts they have, but the magazine could swap pictures every month but keep the same text, they never have a cool car all on it's own accord, always the zaniest story possible, never just a normal guy stumbles onto a cool car. Sometimes I think they should call it B&E body collector's guide.

Edit: I forgot the members name, but he's got a black Fusie that was in the magazine, and IIRC it wasn't the most insane story ever. So they do appreciate some C bodies.

Last edited:
My lead card? We all know what happened to Galen but that does not invalidate the information he has provided. So what if i speak of conversation with GG, it has no bearing on the discussion. Next time i will copy edit my reply's so you can't nit pick so much. It's just like you all think post count gives some one credibility...You guys don't like it when some one does not cow to your superior post counts.
Btw i talked to Rob Wolf of MCG today and i told him about the forum whining that he does not like C bodies...we got a good laugh over that. Keep jabberin.

Kowtowing does not work with this group. DAMHIK

Nether does coming in guns blazing stating a position with no back up of credentials or credibility.

What does work is getting along, sharing information and being honest.

If you make a statement, be prepared to post documentation or examples.

You've established no credibility in 17 posts but have managed to piss off a couple of people.

If you are willing to take a position that, yes, indeed this car was a 440-three on the tree, be prepared to be asked to prove it with credibile documentation; not just your say so.

GG is not infallible. He's been called out numerous times on mistakes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back