For Sale For The Cop Car Crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to burst your precious bubbles but they did make 440 cop cars with 3 on the tree. Back when GG would talk to people without demanding money we discussed these cars at length.

Right, and we wanna see the numbers bubbles

Sorry to burst your precious bubbles but they did make 440 cop cars with 3 on the tree. would talk to people without demanding money we discussed these cars at length.
"Back when GG..."

Sorry. I got as far as that and then you lost your credibility.
GG know nothing about C-bodies.

Are you all that clueless? You must be based on what is posted time and time again...
GG knows a lot about all the cars, yes he speaks all mopar, not just hemi cuda.
They made 440 cop cars with 3 on the tree, never say never.

My credibility? Really? You have no clue who this is. I have been around since the the cars were just used cars and my name is known in the business. Go figure which part of the business...good luck. I think some of you have no credibility and are very near sighted. Just look at the 383 monaco and the comments about the engine shot being from another car when most likely it is the engine as the firewall sure looks like F4. And of course the extra tag, a J in the SO and the Y39...ho hum just another C body turd.

Are you all that clueless? You must be based on what is posted time and time again...r.

My credibility? Really? You have no clue who this is. I have been around since the the cars were just used cars and my name is known in the business.

Ok,...I will take the bait. You are right,....I have no clue who you are.

Who are you?

Are you all that clueless? You must be based on what is posted time and time again...

My credibility? Really? You have no clue who this is. I have been around since the the cars were just used cars and my name is known in the business. Go figure which part of the business...good luck. I think some of you have no credibility and are very near sighted. Just look at the 383 monaco and the comments about the engine shot being from another car when most likely it is the engine as the firewall sure looks like F4. And of course the extra tag, a J in the SO and the Y39...ho hum just another C body turd.
Ouf. Ok, for the record, I never said they didn't exist. I actually don't give a **** if they did. 3 speed columns were a pain in the ***.
My point was that it is no longer a "rare" car. At some point it appears that the car became basic transportation for a civilian. Any trace of it being anything other was lost to the ages.. which, again, is fine. But the car is now a conglomeration of parts not tied by any number. Which, too, is fine if the car was in any way desireable... not hammered, solid, streetable. But clearly, aside from a potential extra pedal (which there is no evidence of) this is a bag of bones and the investment required to make it otherwise far outweighs the risk in entertaining the asking price.
Lets not get all crazy here. No one actually cares who you were or who you know. If you have something to share, do so. If not, well, welcome to the Internet. Better to try and make it a little less sociopath-y.

My credibility? Really? You have no clue who this is. I have been around since the the cars were just used cars and my name is known in the business. Go figure which part of the business...good luck. I think some of you have no credibility and are very near sighted.

((((((( Just look at the 383 monaco and the comments about the engine shot being from another car when most likely it is the engine as the firewall sure looks like F4.)))))))))))))

I made a copy of that engine picture and googled it...........!!!!!!!

So you,r saying this radiator suport is from the same car ??

upload_2017-11-10_5-51-33.png

I think what Commando was referring to is that using GG as your lead card around here is akin to leading with a bare ace in euchre.
Ace is high in most card games, but in the C-body circle there are bauers, and GG isn't one of them.

I re-read this book about a month ago and I'm 99% sure it mentioned that Chrysler made some references to some of their packages as 'interceptor', because it sure caught my eye at the time. I just scanned the book again for about 5 mins but didn't find anything, was hoping to see a picture that I could google-post here. So I'm thinking it's buried in text, and maybe just a descriptive reference Chrysler made to distinguish amongst their packages - ie patrol class, pursuit class, then interceptor was the top dog. Which in the mid-late 80s meant 165-175hp 318s.

FWIW, my 88 Dippy AHB was one of the more satisfying and fun-to-drive cars I've owned, in most any criteria except speed.

51NjlOX3kdL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I re-read this book about a month ago and I'm 99% sure it mentioned that Chrysler made some references to some of their packages as 'interceptor', because it sure caught my eye at the time. I just scanned the book again for about 5 mins but didn't find anything, was hoping to see a picture that I could google-post here. So I'm thinking it's buried in text, and maybe just a descriptive reference Chrysler made to distinguish amongst their packages - ie patrol class, pursuit class, then interceptor was the top dog. Which in the mid-late 80s meant 165-175hp 318s.

FWIW, my 88 Dippy AHB was one of the more satisfying and fun-to-drive cars I've owned, in most any criteria except speed.

View attachment 151064
I don't think so.

What's the citation in the book?

Yes, I've read that book.

....but you are way off topic here....so I'm exiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back