Free decals

Status
Not open for further replies.

polarus

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have some decals that I can't use, maybe somebody here can. I have a 1973 jack instruction decal (small mark near the lower right.) A second jack instruction decal, not sure what it fits, two 1972 RB vehicle emissions control decals that mount on the inner fender. PM me with your shipping info. Thanks, Tom. decals 002.jpg

decals 002.jpg

Hi Tom, i tried PMing you but for some reason either my web browser is playing up or its the net, either way could i please have first dibs on the blue decal? It looks like it would work for a 1970 Plymouth Fury, cheers,
Gary

Hi Tom, i tried PMing you but for some reason either my web browser is playing up or its the net, either way could i please have first dibs on the blue decal? It looks like it would work for a 1970 Plymouth Fury, cheers,
Gary
Hi Gary I received your PM, the blue decal will be on it's way.

hallo i am doing a ground uü restauration on my 300 chrysler hurst 1970 an would like to get your offered decals in case they are still valid.
my address martin krüger, leopold gattringerstr. 119, 2345 Brunn am Gebirge, Austria, Europe
thanks and happy new year Martin

The only decals I have are not right for your car, they are 1972 emissions and 1973 Polara jack instruction.

Hey mate, i got the decal you sent to me finally form the post office, it came through in perfect condition, thanks again for it! It is taking pride of place with my other Fury bits for that day when restoration is done, cheers,
Gary

Hey mate, i got the decal you sent to me finally form the post office, it came through in perfect condition, thanks again for it! It is taking pride of place with my other Fury bits for that day when restoration is done, cheers,
Gary
One small detail, glad I could help.

One decal left, the 1973 Polara / Monaco jack instructions decal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back