From FB--Some numbers: 26 Fuselage at the camp site, 19 Fuselage at the cruise and countless nice pe

sauterd

Reaction score
BBTR #1 is over and the couch is calling! Thanks for coming, thanks for helping, thanks to Tobi for the wine tasting and Michl for the trailer. Have a save trip back home!

save3.jpg

·

A fusey only invitational? I find that...insulting. As if slabs and formals are "not worth anything". Akin to the muscle car problem with the Mopar car hobby.

Nice cars all, but the concept is troubling.

A fusey only invitational? I find that...insulting. As if slabs and formals are "not worth anything". Akin to the muscle car problem with the Mopar car hobby.

Then don't attend. Some folks just like fusey's

Sorry to say this, but you are too easily offended, my friend... You should create a "Formals Only" meeting and see what happens? I love fusies, but I would cheer for you!

I'm pretty sure Carsten and our other German friends will post more pics from this great event!

That's an amazing feat what you did there. Incredible to gather all those for a cruise.very impressive!

I'm back and it was an awesome weekend. I've met a bunch of awesome people and saw a lot of great C-Bodys! The organisation of the whole meet was superb, thanks for all the work Georg!

The 6+ hours cruise was beautiful and thrilling. It was great to be part of a 19-fuselage-cars-snake winding through the Moselle Valley!!

DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0042.JPG
DSC_0047.JPG
DSC_0048.JPG
DSC_0051.JPG
DSC_0056.JPG
DSC_0088.JPG
DSC_0092.JPG

Here are the 19 cars from the cruise. Unfortunately, I missed to shoot pictures of the other cars on the camp ground...
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG

I can't imagine this happening anywhere in the USA. Certainly not in California! The Germans have good taste, from the land of BMWs and other of the worlds best looking cars these days, right Carsten? :rofl:

I also see several cars that I recognize as very familiar from when they were in California! Glad to see them in use and being enjoyed now. Way to go! Beautiful countryside too.

Last edited:
Back