For Sale FS: Anyone looking for a 2014 Kia Soul +

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar_4life

Reaction score
Contact seller
I feel weird posting this here.... but I wouldn't be doing y'all justice if someone is looking for one of these. We are selling because we have a baby on the way (like 2 weeks) and we would rather have something bigger.

Heres my craigslist post:

Hello, We are selling our beloved Kia. We bought it two and a half years ago as a certified Pre-Owned. We love this car to death but need to get rid of it because we need something bigger. I am asking 11500 OBO because it comes with a great set of winter tires and it was undercoated within a month of purchase at Ziebart (So no worrying about any rust). Please hit me up if you have any questions about this car or you could just come take a look at it. It also includes a trailer hitch on the car(will tow 2000 pounds) It has 48000ish miles. The price is negotiable, if you would like to make a reasonable offer please send me an PM.

IMG_6007-1.JPG
IMG_6008.JPG
IMG_6009.JPG
IMG_6010.JPG
IMG_6011.JPG
FullSizeRender-1.jpg
IMG_6005.JPG
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_6003.JPG
Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 9.14.24 PM.png

Good luck. I am a fan.
I don’t know that I would have said this a couple of years ago but I found a 2010 Soul ! For my daughter last summer. At 6’3” tall I fit perfectly. With the 2.2 it is actually very snappy and fun to drive. Plus she gets around 20 to 22 mpg around town. (I know this because I have to buy the gas). Great little cars and a lot of space for their size. (It is much larger than it appears)

Thanks All, Not an adoption. Just two weeks from a complete 40.

Good luck. I am a fan.
I don’t know that I would have said this a couple of years ago but I found a 2010 Soul ! For my daughter last summer. At 6’3” tall I fit perfectly. With the 2.2 it is actually very snappy and fun to drive. Plus she gets around 20 to 22 mpg around town. (I know this because I have to buy the gas). Great little cars and a lot of space for their size. (It is much larger than it appears)

I absolute have been blown away on this Kia. I really don't want to sell it. It just is gonna be hard with a newborn and all of their stuff.

Oh. I'd never seen a woman under 50 in a Kia Soul, so I just figured...

Well congrats anyways.

Not Me, Thank God ! It is the same shape as the shipping crate in came in from Korea ! No THanks.

Gerbils...........?
Sorry, couldn't resist. Congrats on the new family.
My first thought too... those things are popular here, but I can't see them any other way. Which brings up an old stereotype, I would rather not participate in. :realcrazy:

It is a good thing the younger generations don't have the same hangups. I do find it interesting that military personal can adjust to driving a KIA car.
I feel weird posting this here.... but I wouldn't be doing y'all justice if someone is looking for one of these. We are selling because we have a baby on the way (like 2 weeks) and we would rather have something bigger.
Congrats on the entry into fatherhood. I may be wrong, but I suspect it will put a hurting on your play money for a while (18 years or so).

I didn't mean anything to be disrespectful to you, and I've not driven on of those cars, but they had what I would have considered one of the worst advertising campaigns to appeal to older generations I can ever remember seeing.

Automotive marketing is a funny thing... Toyota tried to build the Scion brand to appeal to younger generations... all of the boxes I saw new, had old folks driving them.

My first thought too... those things are popular here, but I can't see them any other way. Which brings up an old stereotype, I would rather not participate in. :realcrazy:

It is a good thing the younger generations don't have the same hangups. I do find it interesting that military personal can adjust to driving a KIA car.

Congrats on the entry into fatherhood. I may be wrong, but I suspect it will put a hurting on your play money for a while (18 years or so).

I didn't mean anything to be disrespectful to you, and I've not driven on of those cars, but they had what I would have considered one of the worst advertising campaigns to appeal to older generations I can ever remember seeing.

Automotive marketing is a funny thing... Toyota tried to build the Scion brand to appeal to younger generations... all of the boxes I saw new, had old folks driving them.

The average age of a Soul owner is 48, thus my adoption comment. The humor is that despite the very obvious attempts to win over the kids with rad marketing, these boxcars (Scion, Soul, Pilot, Cube) are typically purchased by older women with men's haircuts. I'm sure they don't care... it all spends the same, but it's funny to watch the marketing fail. What isn't funny is knowing that Chrysler pretty much invented the (successful-because-of-styling) tall sedan segment with the PT, then ignored and de-contented it.

As to your "hang up" comment; sigh. It's more like the erosion of common sense. The Korean market is more protectionist than Japan (no easy feat) and its government-subsidized conglomerates target so many of our key industries. But for at least two generations, the 1% have been pounding "always low prices" into our collective heads as if to replace "We The People". I can't even get mad at the individuals anymore; it's like yelling at my dog because he sleeps all day and doesn't even attempt to run a load of laundry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back