Full Body Exhaust Shield 74-78 NYB

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL_I_CAN_C

Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale Full Body Exhaust Shield 74-78 NYB

Anybody have any interest in this? It starts at the firewall and goes all the way to the center of the rear "humps". The more of these I buy, the more im finding out that i dont quite know as much as I thought I did. Never knew chrysler made a full body exhaust shield. This is definitly not an aftermarket piece. Anyway, send me a message or call/text if interested in purchasing it. Looking to get $100 plus shipping. Or you can pick up in Lewistown, IL 61542. Thanks, Mike

Last edited:
Comes with all the hardware aswell

005.jpg004.jpg003.jpg002.jpg001.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

That is really weird. My parts books don't list such a thing.
Heat shield over the Cat, but that's it.

I have the cat heat shield as well that I can through in with the deal. It doesnt cover the large cat. It covers the little tiny one

OK Stan, here are the numbers I pulled from the pieces

3792742 & 3792462
2 pieces that bolt under the passenger front floorboard. One covers the floorboard and the other bolts to it covering the torsion bar
004.jpg

3792468 Center section. Bolts under passenger front seat and continues to rear passenger floorpan

003.jpg

3792466 Rear section. Starts from the passenger rear floor pan and continues under the seat and up the "hump" almost up to the package tray

002.jpg

Let me know if you come up with anything

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

I took some hot water and a soft scrub brush to a few of these to get the numbers and the aluminum actually cleaned up pretty nice.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ALL_I_CAN_CComes with all the hardware aswell

attachment.php

Thats unbelievable ..who knew ? :shruggy:

This is why I hate texting or reading forum posts sometimes. You can only read sarcasm if you know the person making the comment or it is blatently obvious. To me, this is a toss up

2 cats on that car? Do you have any photos?

I can get them, but it wont be complete. I cut them off. The large one is where it normally is under the PS floorboards. The tiny one was located in the cross section under the engine that runs from the Driverside bank to the passenger side

Thats unbelievable ..who knew ? :shruggy:

This is why I hate texting or reading forum posts sometimes. You can only read sarcasm if you know the person making the comment or it is blatently obvious. To me, this is a toss up

Nope, I honestly meant it with the deepest of sincerity. Yet that sounds unbelievable too doesnt it? Trust me, its sincere

I'll bet you 99.9% of them went into the dumpster the first time any exhaust work was done.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

I had heat shields on my van that I had to remone when I changed the plugs, I put them back on every time

I'll bet you 99.9% of them went into the dumpster the first time any exhaust work was done.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

If thats the case, it oughtta be a gem then. Someone who is adamant about originality should be all over this

As much as I have seen of Mr C doing the best restos around on Formals, I don't think even he would be looking for those.

You're right Commando...I'm not looking for these, primarily because I run duals and only having one side is kind of useless.

I can't use them either, I have duals. Thanks for offering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back