NOT MINE Fury II wagon in Nevada

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Family Fun: 1967 Plymouth Fury II
1967 Plymouth Fury II, 9 passenger - cars & trucks - by owner -...

4-57-1024x768.jpg

00H0H_cmzVlfavJ38z_0CI0t2_50x50c.jpg
00z0z_axK7ii5OD1Xz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

6-6-1024x768.jpg

00Q0Q_6p7Qw3CsGMHz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

PLEASE READ FULL ADD IF INTERESTED, NO TEXTING. Thank you.
1967 Plymouth Fury II 9 passenger station wagon. It’s a barn find, pretty much rust free and a true survivor. This particular model had a very low production number and is probably the only one on the market anywhere. Been in the family since new and has been local here its whole life. I inherited from my aunt when I was four years old in the early eighties. My dad inherited the estate and gave me the best advice when I was young “wait to take the car until your older or you’ll destroy it”. Afterwards my dad drove it occasionally and later on used it for home depot runs. There was a point where it was getting to much attention in front of his house and I finally put it in my garage where it occasionally gets taken out. Regardless of how much it sits I maintain it. I can tell you the whole history down to the number of people who have touched or driven it. Mileage is very low and original at 64,623 as of 11/27/21. Maybe half those miles occurred on summer trips to Minnesota and back when I was a kid. Engine is a 318 with a 2 barrel with a factory forged steel crankshaft and close chamber heads which I believe is 67 station wagon and trucks only as far as that particular combination goes. 727 TorqueFlite transmission and a 8-3/4 rear-end with 2.94 gears making highway cruising easy and efficient. Low to mid 20’s MPG at 70mph. Starts up first try even after sitting for months, runs very quiet and shifts solid. It is completely stock, original and 99% all there. Manual Drum brakes all the way around. This car does not get out much. I’ve been keeping it safe my garage for many years and only driving it occasionally with my children and to keep it lubed and working. My plans where to restore it and keep it together and taken care of until then. Currently the radio is not working, dash pad has a crack in the center, the tires are old, has some oil leaks and the original Stromberg 2 barrel could use a rebuild at this time as its dumping too much fuel. Body has some bondo on the drivers side rear panel and a few cracks are now showing (have the repair invoice and documentation) some of the tin body molding could use a refresh (Thankfully it is repairable and all there as it may not be available) There are random dings and scratches but nothing major “see pics” interior could use some reupholstering and touch ups and some of the plastics could be replaced or repaired, spare tire cover is missing. Again the whole car is original and stock and besides a few small things to me it has character and good history otherwise. The pictures are pretty accurate of its condition, I can send more including specific request and videos aswell, we can even facetime for a full tour inside and out. Low NADA is $12.3K, Medium $19k, high $30.3K. As it is It’s a easy refresh or restoration and priced VERY FAIR and FIRM at the very low end of medium NADA @ $15,000 cash as is where is. I have had a lot of cars in my life and this one definitely gets the most positive attention. Many smiles. It is very rare and only going up in rarity and value. I am posting local at this moment to give the opportunity to some of the people who have asked me over the years if I would sell.
(775) 671-2631

Back