Furyous

LOL
No he’s my agent, a friend & former employee of mine back when he was in college.
Please don't ever hit me Bob, you will be in a lawsuit. I will get my $600 dollars from those rat bastards someday.
The adjuster was a business genius, argue with the 20 something over a $600 claim and we will never sell him and his wife a policy for the rest of their lives (we have been married for 25 years next year). Now that's how to make money. I'm sure that 600 bucks he saved the company in1995 has made them more than the tens of thousands that they lost in no policies to the 70Bigblockdodge family.
He should have gave up adjusting and become a proffepro at a business school.
Sorry for the side track, carry on.

LOL yes she runs. I made a short video of it running last week. Just don’t know how to upload it on here. It haven’t left the shop yet. Some parts came in today. A few more things & she will be out.
Take it into the new subdivision for a little test and tune.:rofl:

Please don't ever hit me Bob, you will be in a lawsuit. I will get my $600 dollars from those rat bastards someday.
The adjuster was a business genius, argue with the 20 something over a $600 claim and we will never sell him and his wife a policy for the rest of their lives (we have been married for 25 years next year). Now that's how to make money. I'm sure that 600 bucks he saved the company in1995 has made them more than the tens of thousands that they lost in no policies to the 70Bigblockdodge family.
He should have gave up adjusting and become a proffepro at a business school.
Sorry for the side track, carry on.

Remind me to never piss you off LOL.

State Farm eh ? I’ve had problems with Nationwide & most recently Aetna. I don’t plan on crashing. Too damn much work & $$$ goes into these cars.

I made a 3 minute video of it Saturday. Drop the damn phone & took 15 seconds to retrieve it. And it was sideways. Still the ole girl was cakling pretty sweet.

That spot in the left lower back glass is a rot hole I’m repairing. I used POR15 2 part epoxy stick. Tore off about an inch & kneeded it. Filled the hole. I let it cure for about a week. Sanded it down. Red spot puddy to skim coat. Sanded that down with 2000 paper. Got it shape & contoured nicely. Masked it & 1 coat of primer followed by another today. An hour to dry & a coat of rattle can yellow. Half hour then another coat of yellow. Not a perfect match but just wanted to fix the rust hole for now. The glass mounding will go on next & should look much improved. Once I get the mounding on I’ll have a final pic.
694A263F-06FC-4758-A7E9-4F4234120984.jpeg
B8663E97-B7F4-4FD4-8692-793B891A548D.jpeg
9D32AAFC-BC11-4AFB-A74E-58AC402F46DC.jpeg

Back