Furyous

and with a straight axle = gasser . lol . man i'm very super prized you don't have one to run . been seeing a bunch of vids on the southeast gassers 67 rule cars . kinda cool . but no blowers , whats up that ? still very cool . would like a blower class in there . its all about weight to cubic inches . just be a different weight break . and no coil over suspension either . never be in class with my gasser front clip . hey you ever do a 572 wedge ?
DSC00009.JPG

and with a straight axle = gasser . lol . man i'm very super prized you don't have one to run . been seeing a bunch of vids on the southeast gassers 67 rule cars . kinda cool . but no blowers , whats up that ? still very cool . would like a blower class in there . its all about weight to cubic inches . just be a different weight break . and no coil over suspension either . never be in class with my gasser front clip . hey you ever do a 572 wedge ? View attachment 188232
Yea I know about that series. I can’t run that right now. Too much travel. Some high dollar motors running that too.

ya i could see that , mostly chevs n phords engines . saw a couple mopar'd racers . but on another note , just been doing some measure'n . got a late thick wall rb 440 block . did a sonic check on it , thick walls was right . so i dug out my 4.5'' strok'd crank n 7.1'' m/t alum rods , and talk about boring this block to 4.5'' with my machinist . thats 572 on pump gas with a stage 3 max wedge upper end . this could be my new max wedge engine for my 63 fury . still have the 470 max wedge in the wings . or what about this two 63 fury
Fury.png
DCP01160.JPG
max wedge'd cars . well you only live once , right . lol

572 max wedge ! well of course i want to drive it on the street , and we can do a part fill . thinking a833 4spd hemi box , dana 60 4.10's . that should put down a good et n mph , if i can keep them tires hook'd . lol .

2C34C8C5-B6C2-4A5E-A653-F2D7DB2DDA8B.jpeg
06F9773F-5F1E-4603-A83B-D863D73644CA.jpeg
Got the glass front bumper mocked up & brackets made. A couple trial & errors. Still might need one more brace per side. I think it looks pretty decent. Now I get to go buy some purple paint. Something I’ve never done before.

Bob, I'm too lazy to go through the thread, what class are you going to run in?

thought the big yellow back ground was the lamp mach up decal . those eyes kind a get lost . just me talking . don't think anything of it . its your car man . but its yellow n purple isn't it ?

7DC31711-4A20-4AB2-A6A7-530D12A52841.jpeg
8592DFEA-3354-4A6C-A33F-DF19D7D65F46.jpeg
7F48F90C-8050-4F48-93B2-7E910D511D96.jpeg
Like a frightened kitten she came out for a look & fresh air. Then she went right back in. Not ready to go huntin’ yet

It MN Vikings colors, so it's good by me! @1978 NYB :poke:
Yes if is. I was a Vikings fan for years. Loved Tarkenton. Ted Brown was our star RB here at NC State. Didn’t get much playing time with the Vikes though. Sammy White, Amad Rashad, Chris Carter, Randy Moss. That year Farve played they should have went to the SB. Even the great Hershall Walker suited up for a while in purple.
I’m a Panther fan now. Still like to see the Vikes do well.

Back