Galen Govier

A38E86D32

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to do research on the history of my 71' plymouth. I've read on his site that he may have a build sheet for my car. I can't seem to get ahold of him. I've sent an email months ago. I've called, no answer. I tried to leave a message, voice mailbox is full.
Anyone know anything?
Thanks

I'm more than willing to spend the $$ if i could get some kind of response. No problem there!

He'll probably respond if he hears B, E, A body in that order or if you say Hemi.

If you have a 1971 C-Body.......forget about it.

Crazy, i probably have the only one left of the fleet that year... would like to find out more about it.

You'll find out more here by asking the right questions than anywhere else. All the Best and the Brightest of the C-body community are members of FCBO. Galen can't and won't do squat for you.

I heard a couple of years ago that he's not doing the tag service anymore. He's doing something else in the automotive business. Sorry, I forgot who he is working for now.

I'll have to to compile my questions and post them on the fuselage section.
Thanks fellas.
I hope i can find my build sheet......

Many of the knowledgeable people can and will help you.
Word of caution. These guys don't sugarcoat the facts.

"A painting like this brings between 2 and 3 million at auction but unfortunately what you have is crap... "
268254_PartnerPlayer_267924_Mezzanine_anro_001626_hires.jpg

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to do research on the history of my 71' plymouth. I've read on his site that he may have a build sheet for my car. I can't seem to get ahold of him. I've sent an email months ago. I've called, no answer. I tried to leave a message, voice mailbox is full.
Anyone know anything?
Thanks

Just curious to what makes you think he may have your Broadcast Sheet?

Dave

I'll have to to compile my questions and post them on the fuselage section.
Thanks fellas.
I hope i can find my build sheet......

All the experts or those that seem to be in the know about these c bodys can generally be found bouncing around here in one form or other....you'll find no beter place for info than here

Pics are helpful....c body type??

Hey I resemble that remark..... BTW I make more than most Doctors and some Lawyers (at least the ones that are court appointed):rant:
Don't feel bad. It comes before truck driving. I was a complete zero in life so I drove a truck all my life and loved to hate it.

Broadcast sheets are over-rated. Don't lose any sleep over not having one. Mostly mumbo jumbo with squiggly lines from rusty seat springs running through it. They are as brittle as old **** paper too! By the time you dig one out from under the seat you can't make out a thing and then wish you left it where it was. Like ancient hieroglyphics too. The fender tag tells you WAY more info. In my opinion anyway.

Broadcast sheets are over-rated. Don't lose any sleep over not having one. Mostly mumbo jumbo with squiggly lines from rusty seat springs running through it. They are as brittle as old **** paper too! By the time you dig one out from under the seat you can't make out a thing and then wish you left it where it was. Like ancient hieroglyphics too. The fender tag tells you WAY more info. In my opinion anyway.

A broadcast sheet is one of the key components to building a car. It is the blueprint.

A fender tag is only an abbreviated version of the broadcast sheet just like a map of your house is an abbreviated version of the blueprints.

BS are actually pretty easy to read once you know what it tells you. It takes about fifteen minutes to learn what's on one.

Back