Gettin ITCHY,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I would have gotten out of the truck to take more picks but next to the cars was a really run down house and a brand new pickup. I thought they may come out with a shot gun at any moment lol.

H

How 'bout I just drive the battery powered scooty Dave. Am I welcome under your canopy with that? I ustah be, I'll bring my own beer like alwayz!.... I just have to plot my course to find all the recharging stations and buy more extension cordz 'tween now and the 2nd weekend of July, lol
I'll swing by to pick you up if necessary Jer...
And you know better than to count on drinking Dave's beer:poke:

The Plan: Get both cars running under their own power.
The Reality: I'll move all the crap in the garage from one side to the other and get nothing done, or the wife's car will break again and I'll spend the better part of the spring making up new curses.

Just chiming in.... '75 T&C. I had the fuel sending unit rebuilt and it's quit working on me, so need to diagnose cause. Then she'll be ready for a nice day (after a bath). Other project is a '75 Lincoln Conti. It requires a proportioning valve, trans fluid change, then tires to get it ready for cruising fun... Weatherstrip replacement on the vette T-tops too.... I'm not a brand snob! lol...

Back