Gold Membership

Big_John

Illegitimi non carborundum
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I found that this morning I no longer have "Gold Membership" status.

@Joeychgo , what is going on? I was never notified that it was going to end.

I'm sure that others are having/will have the same issue.

I found that this morning I no longer have "Gold Membership" status.

@Joeychgo , what is going on? I was never notified that it was going to end.

I'm sure that others are having/will have the same issue.

I had to get the notification system coded for the new version of the software and I just (literally 5 mins ago) finished installing it. Sorry about that

i have the same issue @Joeychgo. gold status disappeared (sometime in the past 3-4 days), no notice it was gone, no prompt to re-up, etc.

I got a notice that my "box was full" which has never been the case since i become a gold member. i also just noticed an "over-limit" warning in my inbox -- assume that coincides with loss of gold status?

awaiting your feedback boss...

Last edited:
i have the same issue @Joeychgo. gold status disappeared (sometime in the past 3-4 days), no notice it was gone, no prompt to re-up, etc.

I got a notice that my "box was full" which has never been the case since i become a gold member. i also just noticed an "over-limit" warning in my inbox -- assume that coincides with loss of gold status?

awaiting your feedback boss...
I had to get the notification system coded for the new version of the software and I just (literally 5 mins ago) finished installing it. Sorry about that

yes sir .. i did read that the first time you wrote it back to @Big_John.

i will interpret that, based on corrective measures you took today, as "wait for a system notification" of expiration/re-up invitation?

no need to reply if I am correct.

thanks.

:thumbsup:

I did sign back up but didn't wait for the notification.

I did experience that PayPal went to an "automatic" payment plan. I didn't check a box for that, but I may not have unchecked the box either.... Simple enough to change back.

yes sir .. i did read that the first time you wrote it back to @Big_John.

i will interpret that, based on corrective measures you took today, as "wait for a system notification" of expiration/re-up invitation?

no need to reply if I am correct.

thanks.

:thumbsup:

no you already expired. Your free to renew

me too? is there any difference between renewing and starting over as new?

I noticed the same thing last week. Appreciated the fast response by Joey.

As long as PMs are not lost, no big issue. Well… Other than the pang of anxiety from the fear of losing messages.

I can't find where to renew. Can someone direct me to where I need to go?

Bill

Back