GREEN MACHINE!! She's arrived!!

Dang, that must turn a lot of heads over there, especially with the prevalence of the "micro" cars that are common in Europe. Big boats like these now turn lots of heads here in the San Francisco area where they were common not long ago.

That's part of the fun of these cars over here......they just make everyone smile and point! im pretty good at lip reading now "what the f***" ......"look at the siza that!" ......."what is it" .....ha ha euro crap drivers!! I HATE Mercedes and BMW's and I HATE even more the tossers who drive them thinking there cool ....people over here just can't think outa the box enough!

Love your 73 ....73! can you post some pics for me? My 72 Newport Royal coupe is Sunfire yellow! ....still waiting to paint it but its a great combo with a white roof!!
:eek:ccasion14:

Got 10 gallons of vinyl silk white emulsion for painting your newport Kevin "ps" not rainproof though lol :eek:s_dancing2:

That's part of the fun of these cars over here......they just make everyone smile and point! im pretty good at lip reading now "what the f***" ......"look at the siza that!" ......."what is it" .....ha ha euro crap drivers!! I HATE Mercedes and BMW's and I HATE even more the tossers who drive them thinking there cool ....people over here just can't think outa the box enough!

Love your 73 ....73! can you post some pics for me? My 72 Newport Royal coupe is Sunfire yellow! ....still waiting to paint it but its a great combo with a white roof!!
:eek:ccasion14:

Banana Boats unite!!!!

Ditto on the lip reading. I can attest to pretty much the exact experience 'round here. Add Audis to the list though too. I'm tired of dealing with these bastards in their yoga outfits and aviators passing on the right, flashing their high beams, and acting pissed off like I'm taking up the whole road (even though I am...lol).

Here's some photos as requested :) Could you direct me where I could see some of your Newpote?

IMG_2477.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

IMG_3446.jpg

Now that just confirms my thoughts about Sunfire Yellow with white top colour combo!! beautiful Thankyou for sharing the photos '73' :sSig_thanks:

Banana Boats unite!!!!

Ditto on the lip reading. I can attest to pretty much the exact experience 'round here. Add Audis to the list though too. I'm tired of dealing with these bastards in their yoga outfits and aviators passing on the right, flashing their high beams, and acting pissed off like I'm taking up the whole road (even though I am...lol).

Here's some photos as requested :) Could you direct me where I could see some of your Newpote?

Back