GREEN MACHINE!! She's arrived!!

Nice car! My dad's first Chrysler was a green Newport just like yours.... Even had the same hubcaps! Keep us posted on the mods!!!

I can't wait to see it with the interior and wheel upgrades. And some pictures of your friends 72 Suburban are mandatory. Is he a member here.....?
Also, did you see the link I posted in your 61 Polara thread...? If you still need the front bumper, there's a nice one.

Congratulations! Thanks for saving another C body.

Well spotted sir! The guy at the door is my friend Steve, the stationwagon is his 72 Sports Suburban ....I was wondering when someone would ring it!! nice job!

LOL, hate to say it but I spotted that car about 3 seconds after starting to look at your car. Old habit of scanning my entire surround before concentrating on what is in front of me just in case of potential dangers.

Only I am hours late and I went through the first page wondering if anyone spotted that wagon.

LOL, hate to say it but I spotted that car about 3 seconds after starting to look at your car. Old habit of scanning my entire surround before concentrating on what is in front of me just in case of potential dangers.

Only I am hours late and I went through the first page wondering if anyone spotted that wagon.

Ditto, and nice car, it should be hard to lose in the UK. :thumbsup:

Not Eat Anglia tallhair! Birmingham England, and for you guys asking bout the wagon ill sort some pics out, it was from Wildcat bout 12 years ago, he uses it every day rain or shine and everyone who sees it loves it! .......naturally! :D

Congrats from the Motor City! Can't wait to see more of it.

Congrats, I am glad it made it to you save and sound and that it was actually better shape than expected. I know it took along time to get to you, but still kind of amazing traveling half way around the globe and in the end it all fell in place.

Last edited:
Congrats. There's an identical twin to this car in Germany in my neighborhood.

Back