GREEN MACHINE!! She's arrived!!

Will keep you posted for sure, got another one coming in a week or so ....more pics!! :sFl_america2:thanks America my garage is full and I love it!!

I'll bet your next one will be a gold brown color and another 2 door - am I right?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not Eat Anglia tallhair! Birmingham England, and for you guys asking bout the wagon ill sort some pics out, it was from Wildcat bout 12 years ago, he uses it every day rain or shine and everyone who sees it loves it! .......naturally! :D

Cool I knew you were in England. My brother in law lives in Birmingham too.

Of course as usual I'm late to the party. Congrats on the fine acquisition. Road wheels will be a nice finishing touch.

I'll bet your next one will be a gold brown color and another 2 door - am I right?!
Its gonna be a white and gold coloured one....a 2 door yes! are you thinking of one that a friend of mine bought this year Jim??
He has a red 69 300 too!?

Its gonna be a white and gold coloured one....a 2 door yes! are you thinking of one that a friend of mine bought this year Jim??
He has a red 69 300 too!?

A friend of mine in California recently sold a gold 70 Chrysler 300 that he said was going to England, so I thought it might be you. But it had a black vinyl on it, so I guess it went to someone else over there.

If its this one then its my friend Jims'

JIMS new ride.jpg

A friend of mine in California recently sold a gold 70 Chrysler 300 that he said was going to England, so I thought it might be you. But it had a black vinyl on it, so I guess it went to someone else over there.

JIMS new ride.jpg

....wait a minute that's a 69 isn't it! .........I am a bit worse for wear after seeing the new year in!!:confused4:

Me too! Long overdue in my opinion, there have been a few popping up over here in 2014 ......would be interesting to reach out to some of the American car mags over here and form a register out of interest? ....would love to see them all lined up at a show! put them next to Chargers it makes the Chargers look like they need feeding!!
Nope, the one that sold was a 70 model and was a more gold color - had buckets, console, pw and a lot of other nice options. Maybe you will see it over there sometime. Glad to see those great cars getting more attention worldwide.

Congrats to your new ride. Looks great!

I have a perfect grill emblem I bought and polished years ago. PM me about it if you are interested.
Newport Emblem 01.jpg
Newport Emblem 02.jpg

Newport Emblem 01.jpg

Newport Emblem 02.jpg

Ok for all you guys who wanted to see that lil ole red wagon!!

Dang, that must turn a lot of heads over there, especially with the prevalence of the "micro" cars that are common in Europe. Big boats like these now turn lots of heads here in the San Francisco area where they were common not long ago.

Back