greetings from colorado. 66 NewPort/ 68 3oo/ 77 Powerwagon

BigCRig

Reaction score
good to be here, cause it's colder than heck,outdoors. Owner of a 66 2dr. hdtp. Proverbial little "ole" lady car. Incredible that a lady born around the turn of the century or shortly there after, would tool around in one of these big cars in the late 60's early 70's. 68,000 mi . no accidents. Amazing.. also have a 68 300, 4 dr. hdtp. for sale all the info is on Denver/ft.collins:3gears: c-list, actually there's quite a few rust free c bodies for sale locally.Great site, God bless...

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Welcome aboard. You need to post some pics and an ad in the 4 sale section here. What work have you done on the 66 or are you planning to do?

This one?
http://pueblo.craigslist.org/cto/4681944453.html

image.jpg

still findin my way around on this site, and have to admit I'm a bit computer challenged. Work I have done to my 66 first off it is a real straight car, buying it from a good friend of mine who is also mopar inclined.. he is real handy rebuilding carbs, all makes and is quite good. also builds727 racing trannys and has a 72 duster he races and I think he mentioned he was in the low 10's also has a 71 GTX 440 6 pack car original. low mileage. needless to say I have a great deal of respect for him not for what he has but for who he is.. I replaced the original radiator with a bigger later model c body unit.Put on a clutch fan. New heater hoses, replaced the brake booster. had some 15 X 7 wheels I scored at the bone yard and put 255 70 15 tires all around, have two of the 16 spline early center caps [from the chrysler road wheels] in the front .recently purchased 4 79 black magnum wheels 15 x 7 same as the road wheels but I think the 7" chrome road wheels are rare. I have a 6" set for sale. Have to get the speedometer fixed sticks around 40 mph. and I think the fuel gauge stopped working too.

thx. seen a 68 fury2 dr. hdtp. in the local j-yard,bout 6 months ago and thought what the uck. are they thinkin if it happens again, I will post it.

Back