Group photo at Carlisle?

Mobileparts
Halifax
FURYGT
67 Fury
Ayilar
Kenny
Doug ( Navajo )

Plus others were there but didn't make the photo ...

Last edited:
Here's what I have at this point with help from everyone. I will add the first or real name later, too. Hope I didn't transpose the info incorrectly. Let me know if I screwed up...I'm not a snowflake.:lol:
group photo Carlisle 2019 draft A updated.jpg

Here's what I have at this point with help from everyone. I will add the first or real name later, too. Hope I didn't transpose the info incorrectly. Let me know if I screwed up...I'm not a snowflake.:lol:
View attachment 301665[/QUOTE
Thanks for taking the time to label the group photo. It's great to connect the handle with a real name and face. Jim, JC68vert300

Yep - Dave. Should be easy to remember...especially on FCBO.

I had a great time at Carlisle. I only regret not being able to meet more of the C body crew. I was so busy trying to see as much as I could plus introducing my son to the wide range of Mopars that exist. Time went by fast and before I knew it we had to leave to get my brother back to the airport in DC.

This was my first time at the Chrysler show but not my first time at Carlisle. Below is a picture of me there 30 years ago. Not sure what show it was - maybe the import show? My Dad was into Triumphs and VWs back then. I was more interested in this car.

IMG_3560.jpg

Back