Group photo at Carlisle?

Hey Mark, sorry I missed you... I looked for the Imperial... no wonder I didn't see you. Not to complain excessively, but could you redo the titles of the Carlisle threads you start to include the year? I makes it so much easier to find the one you want later on when searching.

Hope yours was as good as mine...

Jeff

We really didn't need more Carlisle threads, we had one already.

Wow, great job Doc!! How high a resolution is the original, high enough to blow up to poster size. Something about 2'x3' behind glass in a frame would make great garage art.

This is Samplingman's photo...I just did the labelling.

My wife took the pic with an IPhone X, I think it is 7 megapixel. Might not look too good that big, lol.

updated.

group photo Carlisle 2019 draft A updated more finaladdupdate.jpg

Mario's lady called me an ******* Friday evening. I was proud she did and only knew me less than a day .

12 more states and a representative of all fifty will have done so .:D
They probably already have Dave, you just don't know about it. :soapbox:

This has been fun in the past, and I thought I'd check if there was interest in doing so among this group. Carlisle is one of few events where sizable/measurable numbers of us will actually be in the same place at around the same time.

Would there be interest in doing a group photo, and/or photo of each of us WITH the car we bring? I'd suggest Saturday at say.... 1:00? I will be there with the New Yorker, hoping to arrive at lunchtime tomorrow, and could check in with folks then. My canopy is heading up shortly with ayilar, and will be with his car tomorrow, OH and SOMEONE will need to volunteer to do the photography duties, as I am the world's worst at that, in addition to not having a camera.......

Safe travels to all, see you there!

Mark.

View attachment 300957
I want to go next year!

For all those who Didn't go:
While it is AWESOME if you bring your car -- and add to the ambiance of the event -- and make it even more spectacular --
Come new and modern, if you must, or it is too much trouble to get the "old ride" down there. You won't be looked down upon by doing so....
The whole idea -- is -- be there....for a few days in your life; there is truly no better place to be.

For all those who Didn't go:
While it is AWESOME if you bring your car -- and add to the ambiance of the event -- and make it even more spectacular --
Come new and modern, if you must, or it is too much trouble to get the "old ride" down there. You won't be looked down upon by doing so....
The whole idea -- is -- be there....for a few days in your life; there is truly no better place to be.
:thumbsup:

Back