Group photo at Carlisle?

Dave,
Your busy having all this fun!!!!l I haven't seen you in a few days.... It is Sunday morning 6:00 AM, are you still here??? Or did you head out last night ????
Sold a pair of the Righties Front Rotors, so ALL that remains is the 1 Lefty and 1 Righty.......
See me before you go, if you are still here....

And, for others who are reading this, Dave is a lucky stud -- I met his wife Diane -- and she loves being part of his fun in life. How special is it to have a very beautiful lady who is your teammate??????
Rock on, forever, Dave and Diane, God Bless you both !!!!!!!!!!
Yours, Craig.....

Since a lot of you are reading this, let me take a couple moments to tell those who unfortunately had to miss this event -- put it on your calendar NOW for next year.
The camaraderie, the friendships, meeting people we only knew of -- I think all who attended will agree, this was 2 to 4 days (depending on how long you were there...) Of smiles, bro - hugs, and just one of the most awesome times you can have on this planet !!!!!!!!!
Here's an example: Dave (Polara 71) and I hooked up at the end , and his wife Diane wasn't with him... And since he was heading home momentarily -- I said,
"Give Diane my best..."
He spun around, and in one motion, said "Are you sure that would be good enough?????"
There were a couple other guys there -- including
Rick ("Cazman" and his son Carson) -- we were all in
STITCHES !!!!!!!!
Smiles, Laughter, friendship and awesome MOPARS.... You tell me a better (five) days !!!!!
Yours, Craig.....

Since a lot of you are reading this, let me take a couple moments to tell those who unfortunately had to miss this event -- put it on your calendar NOW for next year.
The camaraderie, the friendships, meeting people we only knew of -- I think all who attended will agree, this was 2 to 4 days (depending on how long you were there...) Of smiles, bro - hugs, and just one of the most awesome times you can have on this planet !!!!!!!!!
Here's an example: Dave (Polara 71) and I hooked up at the end , and his wife Diane wasn't with him... And since he was heading home momentarily -- I said,
"Give Diane my best..."
He spun around, and in one motion, said "Are you sure that would be good enough?????"
There were a couple other guys there -- including
Rick ("Cazman" and his son Carson) -- we were all in
STITCHES !!!!!!!!
Smiles, Laughter, friendship and awesome MOPARS.... You tell me a better (five) days !!!!!
Yours, Craig.....
:thumbsup:

I'm filling in the legend as you guys reply...I know most of you are busy packing and/or driving home. Love to have it complete at some point if anyone knows everybody's name pretty well. Wonder if our calendar for 2020 is going happen? love to at least offer the names/legend part with Samplingman's photo for calendar if permissible.

Thanks Dave. I'll get cracking on filling in what you provided. I thought Blimp and Ayilar might be in there somewhere.

Back